Taylor Swift - Midnights | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Midnights

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Slice of Life, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

[​IMG]

Maybe too early? But anyway,

From The Sun:

Ashling92, Crisp X, nikkysan and 8 others like this.
  2. This reads like a The S*n journalist was given a task to get some fresh Tayhive retweets and conjured something up in a few minutes, but I'll take it.

Andy French, Laurence, Andrew and 2 others like this.
  3. Yeah definitely feels like a puff piece put out to help move the conversation on.

But as time goes by and we’re still at a standstill with Speak Now and 1989 I do wonder if a new album next is becoming more likely.

I think the problem with releasing a new album during the re-recordings is the risk of over saturation would be at an all time high.

speedyboi and Euphoria like this.
  4. Oh my The Sun as an information source!

Lander, Florencia. and Bobbyrae like this.
  5. Read that tweet while still half asleep and it had me thinking her next album was called "The Sun" for a second there dd

Would be a pretty iconic title actually.

6. Seems like an efficient way to stop the fans from focusing on the whole ecoterrorism issue.

tea, Verandi, Mr.Arroz and 35 others like this.
  7. Looking forward to her taking all of the justified draggings online about her huge carbon footprint and making the sequel no one wanted to reputation.

8. Given we're only just approaching Lover's third anniversary and in that time we've had two more new studio albums, two re-recorded albums and a couple of one off releases, and there's still no sign of her fans getting bored...I wonder if over saturation will ever be an issue for Taylor.

9. Scream!

Xanax likes this.
  10. Well she was supposedly filming a music video the other day so she must be further among the way? (Unless it was for one of the re-recordings).

11. *Pointing at the hole in the o-zone layer*

'Look What You Made Me Do'

Verandi and JMRGBY like this.
  12. She's about to drag the environment for filth on her next album.

Laurence and Bobbyrae like this.
  13. I imagine if something is on the way, Taylor’s Version otherwise, she might wait a bit now until the controversy dies down.

Not that she doesn’t deserve the dragging

14. I never trust the Sun and this time is not a change... I still think we won't get TS10 until she is done with the re-recordings.
    I'll be happy to be proven wrong though

1986 and CIOB like this.

15. ANNOUNCED AT THE VMAS LET ME HAVE THIS!!!

16. IM SO PERCHED

We will find out more in 39 minutes but is it weird that I'm stressed out if it's TS10 but we haven't gotten an announcement of the next re-recording yet ddd

Andrew and Florencia. like this.
  17. I want to be excited but if its just another album with Aaron Dresner and Jack Antonoff, keep it.

And yes, I know a lot of you want more of that and thats fine.

RMK, Island, Verandi and 3 others like this.
  18. Her website has a clock with "Meet me at midnight", I know they're making a formal announcement then but I wonder if that's a lyric?

https://www.taylorswift.com

Diet Pop!, andru, Florencia. and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.