Taylor Swift - Midnights | Page 193 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Midnights

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Slice of Life, Aug 3, 2022.

1. This tour sounds ducking incredible. Amazing support acts as well. I hope she brings this scale to the European dates.

2. Watch this be a 16.5 night residency at the O2 Arena in London or some ridiculous shit so she can break a record. Just shut up and take my money.

aniraz, Wishlight, Ferk and 16 others like this.
  3. It’s not impossible, but I’m guessing this means she won’t be doing Glastonbury next year? She’s got a date in Minneapolis on Saturday 24th June, slap bang in the middle of the Glastonbury weekend. I can’t see her zipping back and forth on such tight timings for either the Friday or Sunday, even with her private jet in tow.

aaronhansome and Sam like this.
  4. This tour branding makes a lot of sense since she won’t dilute the theme by dropping TVs before/during. I am shaking for international dates!

Florencia., speedyboi and aux like this.
  5. I am already feeling anxious

AllGagaLike likes this.
  6. I wonder if she's doing British Summer Time again in London after the Lover one was cancelled?

Sam and aux like this.
  7. Logistically speaking, Glastonbury and BST make no sense now. I'm guessing it'll be arenas in autumn/winter or maybe even stadiums/parks in summer 2024?

8. She can do stadiums in Europe throughout August, it's not like she does a whole lot of international dates at her tours anyway nn.

9. I’ve never seen her. I am really hoping to go to one of the Phoebe dates

10. I hadn't noticed the last US date was 5 August, so she could do Europe the rest of the month and into September yes.

I've never seen her before and would love to go this time, but it's going to be stressful as hell trying for tickets.

Florencia. likes this.
  11. Isn't New York oddly missing?

She's gonna erase Harry's Madison Square Garden-record isn't she dddd

12. No DC date is very strange and unfortunate.

13. Hopefully some of the supporting acts come over to Europe too.

[​IMG]

14. She’s kinda a genius for finding a theme that can tie together her last 4 albums + the re-recordings

15. I believe she’s performed her tours in East Rutherford in recent years, which is close ish to NYC? She has two dates listed there.

Truce and relby like this.
  16. European leg in August/Sept would actually be fine, and could be kind of nice as it gets darker earlier. At the Reputation tour in Dublin in June it was still bright at like 10pm.

aux, Florencia. and CIOB like this.
  17. The omissions to folklore and evermore are going to be as brutal as the trek to East Rutherford, but... I think it's time I finally attempt to see this psychopath live.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  18. There's no football stadium in Manhattan.

relby likes this.
  19. Europe for late August and then September sounds alright. There are rumors she’ll be in South America in late 2023/early 2024 (which also makes sense for South America, Oceania & South Asia Stadiums)

The poster is giving me… Lady Gaga’s ArtRAVE: the ARTPOP ball collage project

But the whole concept sounds like Stan Fever dream.

20. Not one but two shows in Philadelphia, and none in New York. Us Philahunties won! @Hyrulian

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.