Taylor Swift - Midnights | Page 235 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Midnights

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Slice of Life, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Kind of hilarious how the Roosevelt remix of Anti-Hero left-swipes all of Jack’s schoolyard jingle bells to give Taylor her first taste of rhythm this side of reputation.

lushLuck, D.Jay, Conan and 13 others like this.
  2. I’m personally a Kungs remix supremacy believer but the Roosevelt slaps too!

I’m other news, I’ve deluded myself into thinking I’ll get into a show one way or another this summer and I’m still abusing the album everyday. It really does have a 1989 level grip on me in that I can bop both happily and sadly so my pea brain refuses to let it go. It’s been pouring rain where I’m at and it almost sounds better on dark days than it does at midnight.

Txetxu and 1986 like this.
  3. I mean, yes ideally the world was a fairer place and billionaires didn't exist. But the reality is, you don't set out to become a CEO of a major corporation (which is what these megastar machines are) unless you are ruthlessly ambitious, coldly cutthroat and well, a bottomless pit of greed to put it plainly. They will always seek to maximize success and profit over any pr'd notion of fan-friendliness. Gaga started out saying she split The Fame and The Fame Monster because she didn't know if her fans could afford the double album and now she's peddling champagne and luxury watches. It's just human nature that once you taste wealth and power, nothing is ever enough.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2022
    Tabris, Wishlight, Ashling92 and 8 others like this.
  4. Took me a minute to realise I’m too soft for it all but I get it now @Florencia.

Truce, Florencia. and Andrew like this.
  5. Yessssssss, welcome to the right side!

1986 likes this.
  6. Wait, this ILLENIUM Remix of Anti-Hero....I'm bopping.

The verses are reminding me so much of this though

Florencia. likes this.
  7. She’s at the AMAs!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The hair is giving me Speak Now era and I love it

Last edited: Nov 21, 2022
  8. Nn the sword earrings giving Mean lyrics as well. Speak Now TV when?! Give us what we want demon!

Lost In Japan. likes this.
  9. I feel like it’s gonna drop on her birthday ??

10. Or the 2nd of December? There was hint of it on the Bejeweled music video if I remember right

11. Next album to be a disco album please.

D.Jay and alestevens like this.
  12. Oh wow she looks like ''Speak Now''. That look is stunning.

13. Damn her hair actually looks great!

14. Why are her fashions always ROTTED fjdn

15. nn I'm kind of here for the Speak Now via Disco via Mum's Xmas Night Out fantasy.

16. Red winning Best Pop/Rock Album and Best Country Album...that's Mother!!

17. Chasing two rabbits and WINNING them both this time around. Legendary behavior if you ask me

18. And by the WAY…

I’m going out tonight.

19. I'm still waiting for an Initial Talk kind of remix for 'Anti-Hero'.

Andy French, GimmeWork and Andrew like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.