Taylor Swift - Midnights | Page 252 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Midnights

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Slice of Life, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Anti Hero
    Maroon
    Lavender Haze

would have been my ideal singles run, I think.

Mr Blonde, Ashling92 and AllGagaLike like this.
  2. It's on the biggest playlists of the world though. It's on Today's Hits and Hot Hits UK - support bigger than many songs that are singles don't have, that as well as being track 1 are clearly helping it a lot.

aaronhansome and Atletico like this.
  3. 26 fans have launched a lawsuit against Ticketmaster, in addition to the antitrust investigation by the department of justice.
    The lawsuit: https://deadline.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/E383193070.pdf

The fans:
    [​IMG]

Xanax, popzone, Florencia. and 10 others like this.
  4. Karma and Midnight Rain would be the next ideal singles for me. I am desperate for an acoustic version of Midnight Rain.

Florencia., wodny and Andy French like this.
  5. Drop the 3am physicals @TaylorSwift13

6. Finally got around to listening to the Bleachers remix of Anti-Hero and the instrumentation is so gorgeous? If it had Taylor's full second verse and no Jack (...I can tolerate perhaps that "Taylor you'll be fine" adlib) this would be the definitive version of the song. Obsessed with the twinkle of it!

speedyboi likes this.

7. Sam Bankman-Fried’s FTX reached the late stages of negotiating a sponsorship deal worth more than $100mn with Taylor Swift, but talks with the pop star fizzled out just months before the exchange’s collapse in November.

The discussions included a ticketing arrangement with digital certificates known as non-fungible tokens from the record-breaking “Anti Hero” singer-songwriter, according to people familiar with the matter.

Icky that negotiations got that far, she is so lucky they didn’t go through with it. As it is you already know this will be mentioned big time in all the inevitable documentaries about this company.

8. Might not be true tho. She and her team are smart.

Andrew likes this.
  9. Finally got some Midnights merch to push the agenda in public!! And a cute vinyl restock delivery

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022

10. I didn’t see this being the way that It’s Nice To Have Eleven Grammys got its moment but I’m very glad it is.

enjoy, Blond, Atletico and 11 others like this.
  11. And they did it again in the theater. I'm obsessed with this.

Jersey, Jonathan27, wodny and 5 others like this.
  12. Nn I feel like once the company collapsed weeks later she would've inevitably had to scrap or significantly alter the tour. She/her team dodged a bullet.

13. The first multi-platinum album of 2022 and it will be eligible for 3x in another week or two.

14. I'm coming back to this album for the BPG rate and You're On Your Own, Kid and Midnight Rain are incredible. I hope she goes full The Postal Service/iamamiwhoami analog synthpop for the next project.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2022
  15. Giving that spot to her, and not to an actual film director (up and coming preferably), considering the current state of film industry, is a choice

Mushroom, POPGASM, dirtypony and 14 others like this.
  16. Nn yeah that gets a big side eye from me even as a stan.

Euphoria and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  17. Yeah it's a bit...premature. Her campaign has been hilarious.

Euphoria likes this.
  18. That choice is 100% Variety knowing they can get a million clicks from fans and angry Film Twitter nerds.

soratami, MacH and P'NutButter like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.