Taylor Swift - Midnights | Page 39 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Midnights

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Slice of Life, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Please let this be a daily thing. Please.
    EDIT: The sound was removed, was that from the album?!

Florencia. and Slice of Life like this.
  3. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

She is so????????? Unhinged. And I’m obsessed!!
    [​IMG]

nikkysan, Verandi, Island and 28 others like this.
  4. I can’t believe I stayed up just to learn the track title of one song on the album. And the worst part is, I know I’ll do it again for the fear that one time she’ll release the song or a snippet to go with it.

5. This whole ~kitsch '70s retro~ vibe with Jack Antonoff feels a bit late since St. Vincent did it just last year, but... I still like it.

6. The way I'm sure this Queen has 13 balls with Number 13 in that roller. Woo. A mastermind, indeed.

Sprockrooster, kmn04, RMK and 17 others like this.
  7. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Oh yeah, she made a lovely speech when she received the award for Songwriter-Artist of the Decade by the Nashville Songwriters Association International.

8. Queen of Giggles better reveal those Powerball numbers!

9. You can’t tell me this wasn’t about Me!

10. Is she gonna do this for 13 nights in a row? Or is she just going to randomly drop one or very couple of days until October 21st like a sociopath?

11. I had been anticipating a lead single announcement but you know what. I'm just going to kick back and enjoy this. She's more than earned my trust and her making this type of video is a lot more fun than listening to unhinged Swifties making powerpoint presentations about how her hair is an easter egg and gives us a hint as to when she's planning to release her seventieth album.

Also the videos being so short and fun means that she's going to have the TikTok audience in the palm of her hand for thirteen nights.

Florencia. and xOJakeXo like this.
  12. Ok them, stream Mastermind!

wodny likes this.
  13. Oh my God I love this.

14. The sound in the back was a little reminiscent of Lana's 'Dark but Just a Game' and then I remembered Jack produced that after Lana attended a party with him and St. Vincent. That's one of my favorite songs on Chemtrails and a sound I wouldn't mind this album taking on.

15. What if every song begins with M. She would do something like that.

Slice of Life likes this.
  16. Torn between being furious we didn’t get a lead single announcement and enjoying the slightly camp and oddball way she chose to deliver the TikTok.

17. That would be way too much to be honest.

18. This is everything.

LPT likes this.
  19. This is serving very strong Zeena LaVey energy.

20. Can someone call the exorcist?

Ferk and Slice of Life like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.