Taylor Swift - Re-Recordings | Page 144 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Re-Recordings

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Babyface, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Being a casual Taylor fan can be exhausting. Is there like a wiki or something that compiles all these announcements, clues, etc. in one place to keep up what is happening in Taylor's world? I would genuinely appreciate it (I'm not making a dig, I just can't keep up with everything with so much going on with overlapping eras, etc.). Regardless, excited!

2. I swear if it's it's 1989 announcement five months in advance I'll scream, both from excitement and frustration dddd.

3. aux

aux

who's gonna tell her

[​IMG]

4. Evermore live sessions?

5. It’s a fake GMA account.

6. Ffff I hate whoever runs that account now.

VivaForever and DoggySwami like this.
  7. Ugh, I hate this.

Florencia. and Vasilios like this.
  8. This tantrum for no reason.

9. The rollercoaster of emotions I went through as soon as I woke up ddd.

10. The way I just accepted she’d randomly announce 1989 before Red’s even released.

I hope she drops a Red single soon though. And I’m only being greedy because she enables it. We know the songs are just sitting there waiting for a vinyl print.

11. Her power

12. Take it with a grain of salt but…

13. The Red announcement was so long ago that I've lost all interest, but I'm sure that'll change once the promotion starts

Lost In Japan. likes this.
  14. Wildest Dreams wasn’t a hit in the UK?

15. This is the Taylor Swift thread.

16. Hello, my fellow Little Tantrums. How are we all doing today?

17. Nope. She is massive here, but not in the same way she is in say, the US/Australia. I think some of the GP would know Wildest Dreams despite its low chart peak, but Shake It Off, Blank Space, Bad Blood and Style feel like the songs from the 1989 era that most people here would know.

18. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Wildest Dreams is a weird one because I know it was big in the US (I think it still gets regular radio play?) but as more time has passed it’s felt less and less essential to her discography. If you asked someone on the street to name 5 Taylor songs I don’t think it would be on anyone’s list?

19. It might not be the first song that comes to people’s minds, but (anecdotally) I have found it to be one of her more well-liked songs even amongst people who don’t usually like Taylor’s music. I feel like it occupies a similar space to Delicate in her discography, in that sense.

aniraz, Sail On, Pure Shores and 10 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.