Taylor Swift - Re-Recordings | Page 145 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Re-Recordings

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Babyface, Feb 11, 2021.

1. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Violet Chachki found stanning.

heavymetalGAGA, ItBeats, aux and 5 others like this.
  2. It was. It was just a late single in the campaign from an album that was already multiplatinum, and was only relying on pure sales as she wasn't on streaming then

3. Maren angling for that feature spot on 1989 Taylor’s Version and hopefully getting more than just backing vocals this time.

4. Will she release Wonderland (Taylor's Version) now?

GodsAndMonsters and Andrew like this.
  5. In the US, despite charting far lower, I think Wildest Dreams feels like a bigger hit than Bad Blood. I remember it lasting longer on the radio and I still hear it more in public, on my mom's stations, etc.

Almond likes this.
  6. RMK

RMK

I definitely think the locals refer back to Wildest Dreams more than Bad Blood or even Style. The latter deserves to be recognized more than most songs ever made, but that's a conversation for a different day.

7. Just drop the album, Taylor. Call it a fall gift for the pumpkin bumpkins.

GodsAndMonsters likes this.
  8. Been a 1989 day and I sometimes think Out Of The Woods is her best song. At least one of, and a highlight of her pop era. I don’t think the re-record is going to have the same effect as Fearless but I’ll take anything that let’s me revisit this album in a fresh way.

9. These are fun to watch

Best I could find of White Horse

flyingwill, sjoerd.. and Florencia. like this.
  10. Fearless shipped this morning! Should have it either tomorrow or Friday, can’t wait!!!

Florencia. likes this.
  11. Target and Amazon haven't shipped my vinyl or cassettes (respectively) yet, but Amazon says the cassettes should arrive on Tuesday. Which would be annoying, but I'm taking a weekend vacation, so I wouldn't be able to enjoy them till Tuesday (TM Aimee Mann) anyway!

12. Wildest Dreams was definitely a modest hit in the UK, it only originally made no. 40 but like someone said earlier she wasn’t on streaming back then so that really hampered her single sales. It definitely feels quite well known here and better known than Out of the Woods or Bad Blood even, I think this is shown by it making number 25 this time round, obviously TikTok has helped too.

13. Fearless is back in the U.K. midweeks at no 7 so I guess the vinyl is being counted for this week’s album chart - even though mine hasn’t been dispatched yet.

Florencia. likes this.
  14. It could be the signed copies, no?

15. Potentially, although current sales are around 3,500 so…that’s a lot of signed copies.

16. Hoping to get the Fearless vinyl at some point this century.

kmn04 and VivaForever like this.
  17. Target shipped mine (the standard gold, not their awful exclusive red) today! Arriving on Saturday when I'll be out of town.

18. Wait, what why? Is Adele releasing on the 19th or something?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.