Taylor Swift - Re-Recordings | Page 277 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Re-Recordings

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Babyface, Feb 11, 2021.

1. I mean yeah, I had a feeling this was the case (obviously still a lot, but yeah)

2. Honestly just ban all private jets.

SlowBurn, beekeeper, Laurent and 30 others like this.
  3. So she’s collecting rental fees on top of excessive, planet-ruining carbon emissions. Go girl, lean in!

4. Sam

Sam

I -

GimmeWork, Rob, nikkysan and 17 others like this.
  5. I love how Taylor is always ready for a scathing clapback.

Stopremix likes this.
  6. Her team should’ve just stayed quiet.

7. So I think she must be doing a Speak Now/1989 double release? Because this era is now seriously dragging a bit I mean if she wants to Tour/release a new album she surely has to have all these recordings done otherwise it gets a bit messy? And maybe a Reputation/Debut release followed by a tour announcement next Spring/Summer please.

Also queen of getting on her jet after the HAIM gig and going to dinner with Selena then probably jetting somewhere else, queen of fuck the planet but yes ban private jets.

8. I just know Kris was living for it being Taylor’s jet at number 1 when doing the Kylie Jenner emissions damage control

[​IMG]

GimmeWork, Rob, aux and 6 others like this.
  9. My feed has been consumed with these today.

aux, DoggySwami and Purple like this.
  10. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Oscar winner nominee Taylor Swift soon?? Let’s go!!

Lander, Jonathan27, Andrew and 14 others like this.
  11. (41) Taylor Swift - All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Live on Saturday Night Live) - YouTube

Maybe discussed before, but I just re-watched this and notice that the vocal sounds different in placed. She no longer sounds as raw it did when it aired, which is a shame. Originally the early "All too well's" were quite flat.

I'm surprised that the vocal clean-up didn't fix the line "so casually cruel in the name of being on", which bugged me, rather than the slightly flat intro.

Strange.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
  12. ‘ME!’ just hit 666m streams on Spotify.

Apt.

huntypoo, LTG, nikkysan and 21 others like this.
  13. I'm sorry but these still make me scream

DoggySwami likes this.
  14. Page Six are reporting that Taylor is making a surprise appearance at the VMAs tonight and her publicist has been spotted at the venue…what is going awn?

16. She’s baaack.

17. WHAT DOES IT MEAN???

18. She looks SO good I’m shaking.

19. ajdsfkkljsdk her face at "Can I get a 'Hi MTV', Taylor" has absolutely destroyed me. It's what they deserve!

Florencia., Bobbyrae, RUNAWAY and 4 others like this.
  20. The outfit is giving Look What You Made Me Do bathtub scene. Didn’t that video premiere at the VMAs? And the original version was just removed from Tik Tok.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.