Taylor Swift - Re-Recordings | Page 278 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Re-Recordings

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Babyface, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Not this *crying face emoji*

2. Tree scamming her a win & her using it to announce the next rerecording.... Do it before I leak how many birds your private jet emissions killed @TaylorSwift

3. Taylor promoting Blackpink on her TikTok…the way @Slice of Life won!

Crisp X, Andrew, aux and 7 others like this.
  4. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

[​IMG]

Thank you for the belated birthday gift, mother!!!!!!!! IT’S WHAT I DESERVE AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

5. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

[​IMG]

EDIT: clearer and longer version omfg!!

DoggySwami, aux, Florencia. and 4 others like this.
  6. She won best long-form video

aux, soratami, An Insider and 4 others like this.
  7. She looks so good! Are we finally free from these hideous Stella McCartney ensembles??

aux, sexercise and Slice of Life like this.
  8. She looks amazing and the first crack of brisk fall air (like... now) would be the perfect time to announce the 1989 rerelease. Do it.

Volumi and Slice of Life like this.
  9. New meme just dropped

10. Taylor won VOTY!

AND HER BRAND NEW ALBUM COMES OUT OCTOBER 21ST
    (and she will tell us more at midnight)

11. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas BRING IT ON

12. Her website has a countdown. My wallet is ready (not really but it’s gonna have to be).

13. So I guess these re-recordings are on hold for now nn

14. The bridge in this video still has me obsessed. I played it over and over.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
  15. She is at TIFF, looking gorgeous, for the screening of the All Too Well short film in 35mm and to talk about it

16. I’m really in the mood for the lead single. Give me a soundtrack to these rainy nights girly !

1986 and Sam like this.
  17. I need her to release Reputation re-release at the exact minute she’s legally allowed to because I’ve been listened to it constantly and WHEW.

Getaway Car, Dancing With Our Hands Tied, So It Goes…, Look What You Made Me Do, Don’t Blame Me…..ALL classics.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.