Taylor Swift - Re-Recordings | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Re-Recordings

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Babyface, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Here comes the smasha...

In all seriousness I am so here for Taylor taking complete control of her narrative, and of course, I think this will be absolutely wonderful.

2. I just put Fearless on in honour and I forgot how fucking emotional the title track makes me? The album was my entry point with her upon release but the title track made me GIDDY when I first fell in love a few years later.

I remember listening to Breathe going home alone on the Tube after that first boyfriend and I broke up (outside the BBC building? Muffy the setting!).

3. Although I’m not a huge fan, seeing her take back control of her music like this is incredible to see.

Consider me perched for the rerelease of 1989!

4. Vinyl ships on or around august 27th!

5. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

[​IMG]

And the new album cover just might be her best?????? Gagged and gooped!

tea, stuaw, nikkysan and 34 others like this.
  6. Lila

Lila Staff Member

ñn I’ve literally just put it on.

7. I didn't become a full blown Taylor stan until RED, and in my standom, I only ever ventured back to Speak Now. I can't wait to give Fearless (and when she releases it, Self-Titled) a listen for the first time by adult Taylor. This is going to be such a serve.

8. Ah this is so exciting! Feels like the beginning of a really good couple of years for being a Taylor fan - the idea of extra tracks for Red & 1989... Wow.

Also noticed Today Was A Fairytale... She really said and none for you Scooter!

9. If Better Man isn’t on the new version of Red, I’m suing. And I hope we get Dark Blue Tennessee and I’d Lie for the debut.

10. The way she skipped releasing self titled first because she knew Ms. Album of the Year winner containing the classics You Belong With Me and Love Story would be better suited to shake the table. Her mind.

11. These bonus tracks - are they the exact songs from the vault or “Taylor’s versions” re-recorded for now?

12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The cover is stunning.

tea likes this.
  13. There are few people I would re-buy a whole discography for but Taylor is one of them!

Her vocals are so much better now than they were then and I have no doubt most if not all of these songs will be improved.

Florencia. likes this.
  14. Pretty sure everything is going to be (Taylor's Version) versions.

15. Yeah that cover feels like the perfect way to acknowledge the original but be distinctly Taylor in 2021.

16. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Sounds like Taylor’s Versions recorded now from the GMA announcement.

17. K94

K94

The Swifties really have the whole buffet, huh? Maybe I should get into her pre-Red discography.

18. I believe new versions, her voice is different now.

JMRGBY likes this.
  19. Any word whether this new and amazing album, coming to her UK store?

20. I haven’t listened to Fearless the album in a while, but I just know Breathe will age spectacularly with her more refined vocals.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.