Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version) and Renegade (Out Now) | Page 101 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version) and Renegade (Out Now)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Babyface, Feb 11, 2021.

1. I still think 1989 is heavily overrated, but I'm totally willing to re-discover it again with the re-recording. I haven't listened to it in full in years.

(I used to find Fearless very overrated too, and the new version made me really love it, so bring 1989 TV!)

Runawaywithme and Mvnl like this.
  2. There's new 1989 merch on her store. We need an announcement Taylor

3. My heart literally stopped when I saw that massive EST 1989 across the merch, thinking she announced it

4. Ok but it has to be next week right? I get last week she wanted to give evermore the full attention to give it that push to #1, but like...it's time.

5. Yeah the fact that she blew some of her merch load early makes me think this was a warning siren. I'm ready.

6. I really hope it’s Wildest Dreams that’s released as the lead (if the release strategy is similar to Fearless TV) and not Shake it Off. I know all signs point to it being the former but it still feels like a potential threat!

SuperNerd likes this.
  7. Nobody needs Shake It Off in 2021, please come through for us Wildest Dreams.

8. Our favorite word, “soon”

9. Taylor Swift releasing content, what a bold prediction.

10. Imagine if we’re all expecting 1989 and she’s like “Lol, have the debut instead”

11. Honestly wouldn’t hate that

Florencia., Music Is Death and Espeon like this.
  12. Would suit me fine as it's the one most in need of improved vocals

13. Surely the merch drop and the coloring is a hint but I could also see her doing more than one album at once?

14. It's a fairly quiet week on the album release front, this weekend marks the 15th anniversary of Taylor putting out her debut single, and Friday is Sc**t*r Br**n's birthday...
    [​IMG]

Island, Jersey, Andrew.L and 31 others like this.
  15. Nah she wouldn’t risk cannibalizing one of these from going #1 by putting out 2 at once

16. Right, the fans expecting her to drop 1989-Red-Speak Now at once really think she'd ruin the chances of setting more records?

17. The Swifties have had it.

#1989TaylorsVersion has also been trending on Twitter.

Sam, Smooth Criminal, drewsky and 6 others like this.
  18. @Babyface this you? Dddf

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.