Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version) and Renegade (Out Now) | Page 102 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version) and Renegade (Out Now)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Babyface, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Ddddd not RED and NOT November fucking 19!?!?

JasonJay, Island, alanmr and 5 others like this.
  2. But WIG at the ten minute version of All Too Well.

ItBeats, Island, Doenjang and 22 others like this.
  3. FUCK YES! RED NATION RISE UP!

4. Not the 10 minute version of All Too Well

[​IMG]

5. Wait not THIRTY SONGS. I hate her so much. Can we skip Thot Girl Summer and get to Fall ASAP?

6. I didn't think she'd take this long to release these re-recordings but I love most songs on Red so I'm really excited.

7. She did this to troll all the Twitter swifties who were convinced they were gonna have a 1989 TV summer ddd. The album artwork is a bit of a serve, and I spy an explicit version pre-order on her website. Come on ‘til you fucked it all up’ All Too Well lyric change.

Bobbyrae and Florencia. like this.
  8. November????? Fucking November???? What am I supposed to do with my time in the meanwhile???

Yasss at Red though. I knew she was hinting at it! And 30 songs? The 10 minutes version of All Too Well? I will fucking die

Ashling92 and Lila like this.
  9. RJF

RJF

…November?

10. Fuck.

Sam and boombazookajoe like this.
  11. She’s gonna draw this whole thing out way too long, isn’t she?

AllGagaLike likes this.
  12. Very excited for this! The artwork is a serve.

13. Better Man (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)
    Babe (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)

I plant the seed and I will reap the harvest!

nooniebao, ItBeats, Island and 16 others like this.
  14. She probably set it for November because the vinyls will be done then? Ready for the 4xLP I guess.

15. RJF

RJF

Can’t wait for the ten minute “All Too Well” to be an overwrought mess that loses its power by the sixth verse!

Mr Blonde, nooniebao, ItBeats and 4 others like this.
  16. November is... disappointing but the artwork is a complete serve. You just know all six of these covers next to one another is going to look gorgeous (which is impressive given the largely uninspired source material).

17. Sad Beautiful Tragic and Treacherous coming to ruin my mental state once again!

18. Lila

Lila Staff Member

10 minute version of All Too Well arriving just in time for me to develop a hyperfixational relationship over summer and have it all come crashing down in the autumn

19. So the 1989 release in July rumours were just a complete fabrication?

20. I am most pleased at this announcement. Red is still peak Tay.

Lapras and boombazookajoe like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.