Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version) and Renegade (Out Now) | Page 105 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version) and Renegade (Out Now)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Babyface, Feb 11, 2021.

1. I forgot about Eyes Open lol. Sweeter Than Fiction was fall 2013, I believe.

2. I complain about November cause it feels so far away, but we are being completely spoiled by her. Just 2 years ago she released ME, and we've gotten so much material in the middle...

Maybe she released this info now just to end the Twitter drama of the last 2 days dd

3. Sweeter Than Fiction is trash she can keep it nn

savilizabeths, irishlamb, aux and 2 others like this.
  4. Agreed!

5. Since Jack actually knows what he’s doing now, I wonder if Sweeter Than Fiction will have her Today Was a Fairytale moment.

Either way, Safe & Sound (Taylor’s Version) will be the one that takes me out.

6. It is interesting that she’s not doing 1989 next when those songs are obviously the ones in her discography most likely to be requested for licensing and have the most daily streams out of all the songs not owned by her. I would love to hear her thought process behind the album rollouts. Is she going chronologically by albums nominated for album of the year? Albums with the most Billboard hits?

7. [​IMG]

8. It's peak clown-college ciggatry, but what if there really was something Red-specific to rile-up Scooter on his birthday, and she surprise-releases 1989 in between ddd

JasonJay, aniraz, beekeeper and 5 others like this.
  9. Let’s pray! Imagine a surprise 1989 drop in July.

LPMA likes this.
  10. Imagining The Moment I Knew (TV)...

[​IMG]

I'm still fully expecting something Speak Now related on July 9th. It has held onto the 'fan favorite album' title in the last several years and she's too much of a sociopath not to pull a bait and switch for the sake of numerology.

11. Holy Ground (Taylor's Version) is going to absolutely take me out, I'm ready.

ItBeats, Floppie, ALEX and 8 others like this.
  12. She literally says “the next album that I’ll be releasing is Red,” don’t get your hopes up girlies.

Wishlight, JasonJay, aniraz and 11 others like this.
  13. Ahhhhhhhhh! I'm so excited RED is next. It was my favorite album by her before last year and 30 SONGS?! Yes please!!! This is gonna murder me.
    In theory I don't mind the wait, and I'm sure we'll get plenty of songs (hopefully at least one a month or something) but now I'm just going to be thinking every day that RED (Taylor's Version) is coming out at the end of November and want to get there as soon as possible.
    That said, I really wouldn't be surprised if she pulled a bait and switch on us by releasing something between now and then.
    I am surprised this announcement didn't come with a song.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    Lila likes this.
  14. Maybe she's releasing a mixtape before then
    [​IMG]

15. But enough about her debut album

aniraz, Island, Lila and 7 others like this.
  16. Or a “project” even!

[​IMG]

17. A new random order of six songs from Fearless

[​IMG]

18. So a month before The Last Time was released in The UK. Kinda hope she skips it completely but I don’t think that’s something she’d do.

19. I feel like Sweeter Than Fiction will be on 1989 (TV) because that's where it fits musically.

Heartthrob likes this.
  20. It just makes more sense there. It was obviously a precursor to that album sonically, and signified the start of her working relationship with Jack, which is so steeped in that 80s synth pop sound.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.