Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version) | Page 148 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Babyface, Feb 11, 2021.

1. The way it likely would have been the most streamed album ever by a woman if it had been on streaming services during its run...sometimes she truly pisses me off.

Also she just passed her last year streaming numbers (when she was the most streamed woman of the year), and will likely break the record for women (currently held by Billie) for most streams in a year.

popjunkie likes this.
  2. I swear she single handedly keeps these pop girl data Twitter accounts in business with her incessant milestones and records broken.

Mr.Arroz, MrJames, Blue6010 and 18 others like this.
  3. Speak of the devil

4. Got my copy in yesterday, cover looks lovely that big but man, her aesthetics that era...hateful.

Florencia. and Subwaykid like this.
  5. She has got to be panicking right now trying to figure out how to release Taylor's Version as soon as possible.

Veeis likes this.
  6. I don't know. I doubt she's stressed, more it feels like Wildest Dreams dropping was to show the power these rereleases have on her biggest release. It felt like one last try to buy the masters back before she destroys their value.

DoggySwami likes this.
  7. It is pretty wild how her dropping the new version of Wildest Dreams made it trend on TikTok even harder, but with the new version.

8. Anyone else use folklore as their autumn album? It's been rainy and gloomy all day today and listening to it just feels right.

9. I’ve been using folklore and evermore since they were released, they’re continuously in rotation. But yes, they definitely hit harder as we head into the colder months.

10. folklore is end of summer/autumn
    evermore is end of autumn/winter

So where’s my end of winter/spring album please.

11. Woodvale for end of winter/spring.
    Bitchwhore for end of spring/summer.

wodny, mayhuee and Espeon like this.
  12. I'm --

13. The fact that this could have been a smash hit single back in the day and instead she left it rotting in the vault for thirteen years…very sick and twisted behavior.

scottdisick94, Lila, ratedr and 15 others like this.
  14. Mr. Perfectly Fine is one of my favorite Taylor songs ever.

scottdisick94, Lila, pdf and 2 others like this.
  15. [​IMG]

The #WeStandWithTaylor, I can’t.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.