Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version) | Page 149 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Babyface, Feb 11, 2021.

1. A future vault song feat. the Jonas Brothers? Here for it.

bakerboy92, mayhuee, Truce and 2 others like this.

2. She wins again!

3. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

This is actually SO COOL. I wonder what her Hot 100 statistics look like since she's got a hell of a lot more songs.

Espeon and Truce like this.
  4. If the vinyl sold 67k, where did the other 85k sales come from??

5. Signed CDs, downloads (the album surged on digital platforms last week because fans were pushing for the #1), streaming, etc.

Laurence, Mikal, Truce and 2 others like this.
  6. Can't believe we're a month away from hearing State of Grace (Taylor's Version), Treacherous (Taylor's Version) and Begin Again (Taylor's Version)

7. And Stay Stay Stay (Taylor's Version)!

8. Treacherous (Taylor’s Version) is going to have me acting up.

popjunkie, ALEX, alestevens and 10 others like this.
  9. The way I’ve avoided listening to Red all year in preparation for November.

My body is simply not ready.

10. Same. I have not listened to any of her pre- Lover albums in full in a long long long time, and I know Red (TV) is gonna fuck me up as soon as I hear the first chords of State of Grace.
    I'm going to listen to the whole album in order that night and cry as if I were listening to it for the first time

POPGASM, Satyress and ElectricKnight like this.
  11. And in today's update on really pointless charts stats we have this offering coming in #1 (and every other possible Top 200 position).

12. Y'all have more self-control than me. I haven't been able to stop playing Red in anticipation of this ddd.

13. I played We Are Never...to death at the time and now I'm sick of it so I'm ready to fall in love with it again

TrixieVillaintina likes this.
  14. I'm most excited to hear the song with Phoebe Bridgers. Really hope it's a proper feature,
    and she's not reduced to just backing vocals like Haim.

15. I'm expecting backing vocals, would be pleasantly surprised by anything more.

---

Totally unrelated, but he is not wrong

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
  16. Target exclusive Red vinyl is finally up for preorder

17. The album title on Apple Music… mama…

aux likes this.
  18. Red (Taylor’s Version) [+ A Message From Taylor]
    Hey, it's not folklore: the long pond studio sessions (from the Disney+ special) [deluxe edition].

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.