Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version) | Page 200 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Babyface, Feb 11, 2021.

1. I'd like to say I've listened to the album multiple times over but tobéquoisnest I haven't really gotten past State of Grace and Red punching me in the face every single time

But this love is braaa-aave and why-iiii-iiild

[​IMG]

Forgetting him was LIKE! trying to knowsomebody you never met

[​IMG]

Sail On, AmericanMoney, Sam and 33 others like this.
  2. I’m listening to the album in its entirety for the first time and honestly, same. State of Grace and Red are some of the most immaculate pop songs of all time.

3. I'm so glad everyone is coming to the realisation that Red is her best album pre Evermore.

4. State of Grace is her best song and the re-recording reinforces this fact.

[​IMG]

6. Red is my personal favorite Taylor album.

1989 may be the more even album overall, but Red has higher highs.
    This five-song combo is peak Taylor for me.

State of Grace
    Red
    Treacherous
    All Too Well
    Begin Again

7. The way a lot of these opinions will change when Speak Now (TV) comes out...

8. Her actual best album, without a re-recording needed

9. Call me up when Enchanted goes so viral the good sis has to rush out its rerecord.

Runawaywithme, aniraz, Rob and 2 others like this.
  10. Finally got to watch the SNL performance and that was amazing...the staging, lighting, her emotion and stage presence, all so great. She also looked absolutely gorgeous. The life of this song is such a special moment for her career.

popprincess, aniraz, pdf and 3 others like this.
  11. drewsky, aniraz, Remyky22 and 9 others like this.
  12. As much as I stan Speak Now, Red overall contains the stronger album of the two (just slightly), despite the pop singles (and Stay x 3) making it uneven. I am looking forward to hearing the rerecord of Speak Now more though, as the earlier records are the ones most likely to sound fresh with her new voice. I think the Vault tracks with Red really make this release shine for long-term fans like me, whereas Self-Titled and Speak Now I'm keen for purely based on vocal updates.

Verandi likes this.
  13. It’s astounding to me how much high quality material she’s just had lying around gathering dust for years that we’ve never heard? She needs to do a TEDX for Charli and the other girls who can’t lock down their demos to save their lives.

Andrew and Heartthrob like this.
  14. The girls are not even close to being ready for re-recorded Back to December, Sparks Fly, Dear John, Enchanted and Last Kiss.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
  15. #1 in the U.K. midweeks! She'll be fighting closely with ABBA at the end of the week.

16. Deceased.

Florencia. and Espeon like this.
  17. Also the signed CDs from her store start shipping from today.

blaze_dave and IEngineered like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.