Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version) | Page 209 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Babyface, Feb 11, 2021.

1. I honestly can't believe that you would think that she wouldn't. Taylor is the most extra of the artists out there.

TrixieVillaintina, JasonJay and wodny like this.
  2. Globally there must have been like 100k available? But hey, she's got nothing but time on her hands these days.

Robsolete and wodny like this.
  3. This is Taylor Swift we're talking about here though. She's probably got all the signed copies of the other TV albums done and dusted already.

4. She's even putting lyrics in them now!

5. With the amount of content she's given us over the last year and a half, I'm not so sure she hasn't done this. Her Multiverse of Madness is coming!!

6. Elizabeth Olsen to star in Enchanted (10 Minute Version) TV. Confirmed.

7. Do people realize she didn’t have to sign all of them during yesterday nn?

8. That's why we needed like 6 months between the announcement and the actual release... She needed time to sign the copies!

Ugh same. Imagine getting one (and also imagine getting one with your less favourite lyrics being written there nn)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
    alanmr, DoggySwami and Espeon like this.
  9. OK, guys. It is time to reveal the truth - I have signed all those copies. You are most welcome.

Misco and VICTORsaurio like this.
  10. If Taylor gets carpal tunnel, it's all on you CD buyers.

wodny likes this.
  11. I think to sign 30,000 CDs which is an incredible number and hard to comprehend, would take most people about 9 hours a day for 30 days continuous, to do. If she has time to dedicate to do that to get a no.1 then fair play. Never known any artist sign that many copies to secure a no.1 before.

12. Funny you should say that - one of my friends who is a Mariah stan and who has always kinda pushed back against Taylor messaged me the other day like, wait Taylor literally reminds me of Mariah. Obviously in terms of style / genre / vocals there’s no comparison whatsoever, but in terms of a song’s lyrics being like ‘it’s October, it’s raining outside, and the scent of the burning candle is masking my tears etc etc’ there’s definitely a similarity to be had.

POPGASM, Sam, Slice of Life and 5 others like this.
  13. It'd be my fucking luck to get Stay Stay Stay :) written on mine

14. Convincing myself that my signed copy of Red was worth it when I inevitably end up with the helmet line from Stayx3.

[​IMG]

15. I would die for one of these. Treacherous or The Moment I Knew? Taste.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  16. The autographed ones seem to be just UK orders for now.

17. I'm not sure if the US ones have even been sent out yet, I have a confirmation but no shipping notice.

18. I got my shipment (label created) notice last Thurs (11th) and it's finally in motion as of today

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.