Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album) | Page 1020 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, May 5, 2017.

1. Don't Blame Me is basically an outtake from Lana's Honeymoon era but make it Max Martin.

2. I kind of really hate "Don't Blame Me." The fact that it comes up so early in the tracklist almost ruins the album for me.

Almost. Because I am certainly not going to let one track derail the whole thing.

3. The Seeb mix of Delicate is that tropi-bop I never though I'd get. It's trash...and I adore it.

4. I'm enjoying it too. I find interesting that they give so much attention to the "Do the girl's at home touch you like I do" line, since it doesn't get much relevancy in the original

5. Whatever you think about “End Game” — I love it — you can’t deny the lyric, “It’s like your eyes are liquor, it’s like your body is gold.”

6. I can deny it. I still hear "eyes are like glitter" even though I know thats not right. "I bury hatchets but I keep maps of where I put 'em" and "I swear I don't love the drama - it loves me" are the stand out lines in End Game. Not because they're amazing, but because they were designed to be.

7. I hate you so much.

8. "BIG REPUTASHUN, BIG REPUTASHUN, OOOH YOU N' ME WE GOT BIG REPUTASHUNS" is so bad yet so good.

9. I don't really believe this. This thread just gives you impaired judgement. I mean, you think King of My Heart is a good song.

10. Because it fucking is.

But you’re right I don’t hate you.

11. I love the album, in all it's tackiness. Except 'End Game', which will forever be shit.

12. OK I’m still reeling a bit from someone not liking “King of My Heart.”

13. King of My Heart is in the album top 3. y'all are welcome.

14. I fucks with King of My Heart. Andrew Lloyd Webber wrapped in Limited Too.

15. It’s numbah one.

dontkillmyvibe likes this.
  16. King of My Heart is one of my least favorites

17. Delicate makes me wanna do choreografic walks down neon-lit wet streets at night so that's my #1. Getaway Car doesn't seem up to much but the outro makes my blood accelerate [available now on Spotify] while I'm driving. So King is the 3rd.

18. Ddddd I love End Game (like most played for weeks), where is that lyric?

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  19. It’s in Taylor’s closing verse, and it harmonizes fantastically.

Vasilios likes this.
  20. I wanna be your n gay
    I wanna be your first train

is my fave lyric

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.