Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album) | Page 1021 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, May 5, 2017.

1. 2014

2014 Moderator

Look What You Made Do and Ready For It give me so much white lyfe.

2. RJF

RJF

There was... no fairytale turned inside out. She was the innocent queen who got tricked and locked out of her castle something something kings and jokers something something good D from a stable boy meant everything didn't matter. It's a monstrously shallow album that speaks about her character in all the ways she didn't mean for it to.

3. Whatever, it’s still good.

Wishlight, aniraz, Ashling92 and 4 others like this.
  4. I still use and abuse the lead single for that deep, low-frequency bass and stupid oOo0hhh!!s

5. RJF

RJF

You attempting to find depth in the puddle of this campaign was a trying time for my fairly high opinion of you, sis.

6. Are you saying you weren't having a kii alongside the Queen of Giggles?

Wishlight, GimmeWork, R92 and 6 others like this.
  7. RJF

RJF

My every time I post "SCREAMING."

[​IMG]

8. Good is the enemy of great. This album is subpar Taylor, lyrically and spiritually.

9. I won’t deny the notion; however I’m judging Reputation by the sheer amount of pleasure I derive from it - which is quite a lot. It’s modern, glossy, massive, relevant, and lowkey hilarious. Quite what I want out of a Pop record from a huge star. In the same breath, I’ve never dug/analyzed/cared for Taylor nearly as much as half of you, so perhaps it’s simply easier for me to enjoy the album without any preconceived expectation.

10. Aw cute outfit Vas you and the boyfriend look great

11. This is tainted stuffs. Dark-sided.

Kuhleezi and imperialsteroid like this.
  12. Dressing up as Taylor seems to be a common thing her stans do at her concerts. That outfit is a bit much but I've seen worse. Let them have their kii.

13. Delete this

15. Dddd I was originally gonna say I've seen much worse at a Gaga concert but figured I shouldn't start a mess.

Wishlight, ohnostalgia, R92 and 6 others like this.
  16. But it’s Gaga?

17. I struggle to think of any iconique Taylor outfits to dress up in and claim it’s a costume when most of them are just... daytime wear.

A girlfriend of mine dressed up as Red Taylor and she just looked like she was going to the mall.

18. Relatable queen.

matthew. likes this.
  19. Fluorocarbon and POPGASM like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.