Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album) | Page 1101 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, May 5, 2017.

1. I'm just new at this forum. There seems to be a lot of hate for Taylor Swift here. I don't think she's a terrible artist. I have all of her albums. I've never seen her live. She donates a lot of money to charity. She is way more talented than the reality stars who talk trash about her.

Music Is Life likes this.
  2. Dddd this dragging of my entire career

Memph, Laurence and Ashling92 like this.
  3. Firstly, welcome.

Not all of us "hate" her. For most there is a love/hate thing with Taylor.

JMRGBY and johnny_tsunami like this.
  5. Welcome! I would say the forum as a whole has a love/hate relationship with her, but the 'hate' has definitely eased off since she came out to support the Democrats last year. If you can't tell from my avatar, I'm a huge fan and I can name at least 5-6 others here off the top of my head who are also huge fans. We currently congregate in the Taylor discography rate, arguing over which of her songs should make it to the top 10 Taylor songs of all time.

6. Welcome! As others have said, there is a love/hate thing with Tayor for most members here, but I full on stan for the girl. And you should definitely check out her discography rate that is currently being run if you want to discuss with other stans.

Florencia. and Ashling92 like this.
  7. Add me to the full on stanning group. I love her unreservedly

alanmr, alestevens, helsabot and 4 others like this.
  8. RJF

RJF

Hmm.

9. Welcome to the forum. Let's not drag another woman down to try and support another one, eh?

JMRGBY, Lila and Jonathan27 like this.
  10. I hope I'm not the only one rolling my eyes.

11. Sounds like you think her brand of Pop Is Hot and will be Sexy Forever

12. Was PopIsHot a Taylor stan? All I remember are the hookup stories and the fake tracklists for his own debut.

matthew. likes this.
  13. I’m mostly joking, their writing styles are just...very similar

14. I love stanning longevity. I very rarely stan artists who do not have longevity.

15. Who are these “reality stars” they’re referring to?

16. Taylor and Joe were spotted at an Oscars pre-party last night. Since she’s in LA for this weekend’s festivities I hope a lqqk on par with her Golden Globes and BAFTAs dresses is coming.

17. I have somehow found myself listening to the Fearless album. How nice it would be for her to make an album with such warmth, delicacy and maturity again.

18. She really looks happy. Good for her

Runawaywithme, Babyface and MeganTu like this.
  19. She just dropped by at a fan's engagement party in LA to play King of My Heart.

20. Tag yourselves, I’m the gay aggressively shushing his friends because Taylor is talking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.