Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album) | Page 1103 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, May 5, 2017.

1. Every since the secret messages of her debut album liner notes I'd imagine.

2. Better Than Revenge has crept up to be my most played Taylor song. Gimme more rock infused bops queen.

3. I mean this is the same woman who posted this photo on Instagram 9 months to the day before she announced Red as her fourth album title.
    upload_2019-2-24_12-7-29.jpeg
    So the fan speculation isn’t without reason, but I’d say it got taken to another level during the drought between 1989 and reputation.

JMRGBY, Lander, Subspace88 and 14 others like this.
  4. Should this not be in the other thread

Music Is Life, alanmr and Florencia. like this.
  5. Screaming, I didn't know this. She really would be the perfect serial killer.

Subspace88, Florencia. and Babyface like this.
  6. Oops. Indeed

Ashling92 likes this.
  7. Thank you.

Ashling92 likes this.
  8. lol

9. It seems Big Machine Records has sent Getaway Car to radios? I am seeing fans talking about it both on Twitter and Tumblr.
    It doesn't make any sense, except Scott trying to earn something else but I seriously doubt the song would do well at this point. Taylor herself killed the reputation era when she chose not to promote Delicate even when the song was doing great on airplay.

Ashling92 and alanmr like this.
  10. Yeah, it got added by 8 radio stations. That's not huge, I think it might just be Scott taking advantage of the buzz she has right now.

Florencia. likes this.
  11. Getaway Car should've been sent to radio as soon as Delicate peaked.

Runawaywithme likes this.
  12. Getaway Car is kinda boring. Strong fundamentals but no replay value for me.

Artemisia likes this.
  13. This is bizarre, is it definitely true? I’ve no idea how labels work but surely BM can’t just release stuff without Taylor’s permission? And why would she want this?

When they took down the Swift Life app the press statement clearly said ‘now that the Reputation era is over’, so this makes zero sense.

14. I’m not 100% sure how it works but I believe they would need her permission, so it is a little weird, but maybe she figures if she’s not doing a video or promoting it that nobody will even notice a couple radio stations spinning it and is throwing Big Machine a bone. Maybe it was negotiated when she was leaving?

Edit: the Director of B96 in Chicago says that it’s fake news.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    Island, Lila, alanmr and 2 others like this.
  15. It’s apparently not true? Thank god for that.

Music Is Life, Florencia. and Lila like this.
  16. Lock all Taylor threads.

17. Ready For It destroys my speakers but it's so good.

GodsAndMonsters, RMK, Rem and 5 others like this.
  18. Delicate just got a performance on the voice.

Jacob Maxwell also covered New Year's Day last year.

alanmr and Florencia. like this.
  19. I hate Getaway Car. It's like a more bland version of Out of the Woods.

20. Queen of longevity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.