Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album) | Page 1106 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Wildest Dream, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The bits of Reputation I did like at the time (So It Goes, Dress, etc) now feel insubstantial when revisited. Wispy bits of fine songs, but nothing much to hold on to.

2. Yeah I still love the whole album.

JasonJay likes this.
  3. RJF

RJF

I have so many iconic posts in this terrible thread wow.

4. reputation is one of my favourite albums from the last 5 years the only ones I skip are look what you made me do, dress and new years day

5. you clearly haven't listened to many albums from the past 5 years then

6. The responses write themselves on here

7. A Look What You Made Me Do tea indeed....
    [​IMG]

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  8. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Sis those are three of the best songs.

9. This thread really needed to come back from the dead like zombie Taylor uh.

I was one of the "defenders" of the album, but as time goes by I'm deleting more and more songs from it. I still think that Delicate and King Of My Heart are career bests tho.

10. Dancing With Our Hands Tied has held up surprisingly well for me.

An Insider, aniraz, Lander and 9 others like this.
  11. Her fans took that Charli comment about 5 years old, too much at heart huh?

12. Skipping Dress but not Nice Things?

13. Imagine thinking one of the best albums you've heard in the last luster has a song you skip let alone three.

matthew. likes this.
  14. Any Taylor fan sleeping on New Year's Day is ridiculous. It's so_gorgeous.mp3

15. years off my life expectancy, maybe.

16. aux

aux

It was my instant favourite when the album came out. I need more Taylor tracks like that, her voice fits very well with that type of production.

For me, the holy trinity of reputation is Dancing With Our Hands Tied, Delicate and Dress. Honourable mentions to Getaway Car and New Year's Day.

deafjan likes this.
  17. After the initial frenzy of reputation died down, I did find myself enjoying the album a lot more.

18. I caught myself listening to "New Year's Day". In August.

Up Down Suite likes this.
  19. This album is excellent, cohesive, and your opinion on Taylor or what you felt like she should’ve done at the time shouldn’t discount how good this pop album is.

Front to back it’s a good listen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.