Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album) | Page 1107 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Wildest Dream, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know it will be eventually forgotten, but Dress’s bridge can really hit different.

Even in my worst times, you could see the best of me.
    Flashback to my mistakes, my rebounds, my earthquakes...
    Even in my worst lies, you saw the truth in me”

I’ve gotten a new appreciation for it and New Year’s Day lately.

Edit: I’m also glad to see the New Year’s Day praise on this page. My favourite line here is “I’ll be there if you’re the toast of the town, babe, or if you strike out and you’re crawling home.” Something about the song feels so... quiet and captures finding a safe space with someone amid the chaos. Which I guess was her point on putting it as the last track of a noisy album like Reputation.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  2. I have decided that 'Look What You Made Me Do' is a certified at least 9/10 banger.

3. The video elevates it to a 10 in my opinion.

4. I still think about this post. Kejejekeke

5. I think 'ME!' coming along and redefining just how putrid Taylor would sound when trying to shamelessly recapture her former glory has only made me appreciate 'Look...' more as... a genuinely odd and compelling sonic directional shift for her.

The fact that she was harking on about a beef the world had long put to bed and continuing to play the victim obviously tar it and I don't think it's a complete home run but I certainly fuck with her weird Peaches moment of Electroclash whatever more as time goes on.

Lost Boy and Verandi like this.
  6. Oh we’re discussing Reputation?

Let me just pop in to say I now shamelessly stan Call It What You Want. That production though.

Rem, Jonathan27, Satyress and 8 others like this.
  7. Seeing this thread on the first page again...
    [​IMG]

nikkysan, evilsin, Rem and 20 others like this.
  8. The way Dancing With Our Hands Tied has become the most enduring song for me from this...points were made

Rem, JMRGBY, Satyress and 5 others like this.
  9. Awww, the era I became a fan.

Thu Ra Aung Kyaw, Satyress and upu like this.
  10. ...Ready For It, on the other hand, is absolutely a 10/10 banger.

Rem, Lost Boy, MeganTu and 5 others like this.
  11. A moment most pleasing to me in her career, and a fantastic video to match!

It was a clear sonic risk for a Pop star like her and I'm proud of her for taking it.

12. I still really enjoy rep but I don't think it has the highs that Lover has or the lows

Florencia. likes this.
  13. I was shamelessly hyped for this album, it’s the first TS album I purchased at Target since it was an exclusive at first.

14. Pretty much every track on this album slaps and it's the hill I'm willing to die on.

Rhombus, Rem, Jonathan27 and 9 others like this.
  15. I would say This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things is on par with ME! in terms of lows

16. I still use ‘Dress’ a lot.

Rem, An Insider, Satyress and 5 others like this.
  17. Me waking up to see @aux reading through the ancient depths of this hellmouth.
    [​IMG]

nikkysan, Rem, Lost Boy and 5 others like this.
  18. You on your hill defending this crap album:

[​IMG]

19. Reputation is still Taylor's best album

Macanudo and Thu Ra Aung Kyaw like this.
  20. Look What You Made Me Do is iconic & the video is her best. Her releasing an "I'm Too Sexy" sampling electro-clash banger about idiotic drama as a follow up to her biggest album... a reset.

Rem, An Insider, Lost Boy and 19 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.