Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, May 5, 2017.

1. Work with more women.

2. I wouldn't be surprised if the next album was more country/acoustic but still having a bit of a pop sound.

3. I think this is a bit...much.

I love my sociopathic queen and while I wouldn't be particularly shocked if she didn't go the route you mentioned, it's important to remember each album she's made has been during very formative years of any person's life. Now I'm not saying she's going to be a wise shrew overnight (still hoping for her Blue when she's in her 40's), but she's also now officially in her late 20's and I think for an artist who has regularly used age as a point of reference in her music, I'd be surprised if that doesn't inform her work now.

I don't expect her to own up to her actions nor do I expect her to throw anyone fully under the bus. But I do think she will present something more nuanced even if it's as one-sided as her most accusatory tracks on Speak Now and Red.

4. I'm just really excited for her liner notes. Please be very petty, @Taylor Swift.

alanmr and Florencia. like this.
  5. But #TheSquad precious!

Turning an army of successful women into her own Harajuku Girls is maybe the scariest thing Taylor's ever done.

6. I like Taylor, but #thesquad had me on the edge.

7. At least it gave us one of the weirdest pictures on the Internet.

[​IMG]

8. I will never forget: "And now.... please welcome to the stage.... my dear friends....Gigi Hadid and the Blair Witch!"

9. EVE!

From Adam & Eve!(:

10. Ugh no, don't ruin this thread with that video. It was funny the first days, now it's just... old. Leave it for the 1989 thread

11. Let's see if she releases any memorable singles.

12. It's never been a problem before.

13. That's arguable.

14. Have fun arguing with yourself I guess.

alanmr, qetaz, joe_alouder and 8 others like this.
  15. Taylor not having memorable singles? Maybe I'm just looking from my Amerihunty perspective but she has at least 5.

16. xoxo

17. Don't forget this problematique banger!

I can even make arguments for Tim McGraw & Our Song. We Are Never is remembered but it's aging like milk and feels a little... lesser compared to some of her other smashes.

18. Oh yeah I could've kept going for sure.

alanmr, Slice of Life and sexercise like this.
  19. *lights match*

Taylor Swift has so many iconic singles, she could put out a Greatest Hits! Why hasn't she released one of those yet?

*throws match*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.