Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album) | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, May 5, 2017.

1. I know PJ doesn't really like Shake It Off, but why are y'all leaving it out? It's the third most streamed female video currently...and it was released three years ago. It's easily one of the biggest songs of the decade.

qetaz, aniraz, Slice of Life and 4 others like this.
  2. I demand colour coded versions à la Shania's Up!

3. Here for her throwing one out on iTunes next week with a "I have so many hits! Wow!" Zane Lowe interview just to be petty towards Katy's current... situation.

4. How dare you address me.

5. I read this in Beyoncé's voice for some reason

6. That is so crazy.

7. aslkjdasklj thanks for reminding me of this

"This collaboration feels so... egoless"

8. I'm impressed by how much more cringeworthy this has gotten

9. Everyone's voice in this video sounds like Patti LaHelle's being run through a pitch adjuster.

10. Meh. These may be memorable to you and her fans but she doesn't have a single classic on the level of Man! I Feel Like a Woman!, You're Still the One, That Don't Impress Me Much, etc.

11. ........do you live on Mars? Because Blank Space and I Knew You Were Trouble in particular are remembered quite well.

I'm not even a Taylor stan, and I love Shania, but let's not with these alternative facts.

12. I didn't say she didn't have any remembered singles. I agree, I Knew You Were Trouble is remembered. So is Love Story. But there are really only a few.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  13. You could say that about all modern artists thoouch... Staying power of it's isn't what it was in the 90s/early 00s. Blank Space and I knew You Were Trouble are easily amongst the most memorable hits from their respective years. The rest I agree are a bit of a reach.

14. Wasn't a fan of the last album so I'm hoping for a return to Red.

15. I still think Love Story / You Belong With Me are too easily forgotten here, they're still one of her biggest (US) songs and were absolutely massive long before she turned to pop.

16. I would also like to point out that we were talking memorable singles. Not age-defining classics. It's impossible to know what songs will stay around and have a life 20 years from now the way Shania's have so that's an interesting comparison to make. So no it wasn't a reach, and I'll hardly have this conversation with someone who showed their whole entire ass in defense of fucking Halsey earlier today.

alanmr, Jwentz, sexercise and 3 others like this.
  17. Yea, I would say in the US her signature song here is still Love Story.

goldsoundz likes this.
  18. I assume you're not talking about me because I'm the last person to defend Halsey...

19. No no the other one.

20. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.