Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album) | Page 581 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, May 5, 2017.

1. "My reputation precedes both of us" is low-key Taylor's ratty wig in that clip too, tibb.

bess marvin and Ferk like this.
  2. Just re-visited the song...lord'T she needed some more Melodyne on that 'unless you wanna come along' didn't she.

[​IMG]

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  3. it lowkey drives me crazy that all this stuff is only on TSNow

4. It'll be "out there" the same it's released on TS Now
    I had all the episodes that already aired, found links on Tumblr and other sites.

kallumlavigne likes this.
  5. Doing this kind of BTS for Gorgeous of all things is like if they'd put out one of the voice memos writing Shake It Off. Like, sis, it's not that interesting.

6. The making of video beginning with just her on the guitar is really making me want that Exile/Letters to Cleo album @imperialsteroid mentioned.

7. I gobble up any insight into an artist’s creative process so slay me with that Nursery Rhyme hymn Satan.

8. That was so boring. And to think that there will be one for every song on the album.

9. No explanation, just behind the scenes videos etc.

RMK and inevitable like this.
  10. I bloody loved it. It mostly peed me off though that it sounded like she was heading in a more melancholic direction before the club lyric settled in.

bitbit, Ashling92, Florencia. and 2 others like this.
  11. Even if it's for Gorgeous, I still like seeing behind the scenes content like that. I'll take anything at this point

The part where her blinds start going down made me SCREAM. Someone better come through with a gif.

12. I love Gorgeous.

bitbit, Slice of Life, Ferk and 4 others like this.
  13. I found it pretty endearing.

14. Me too. The girl can't do right for doing wrong in this place. Gorgeous is a great little song.

15. There's a journalist listening session tonight in NYC. Ready for the curtain to be pulled back on this thing. I'm more morbidly curious at this point.

16. Complicit to Nazism? Are you serious? It's time to tone it down.

17. She's 3-for-3 feeble songs for me so far. I want to get on board, but she's making it incredibly difficult.

bakerboy92 and bess marvin like this.
  18. I actually really liked the breathless parts she initially planned on putting in “Gorgeous”. The “ha, ha, ha” bits!

I always like seeing Taylor writing/making the music, no matter which song. It makes me appreciate the song more.

myblood, bitbit, alestevens and 6 others like this.
  19. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2017
  20. RJF

RJF

No thank you, but your feedback has been deeply appreciated.

Aidan and Bobbyrae like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.