Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album) | Page 582 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, May 5, 2017.

1. No explanation, just behind the scenes videos etc.

RMK and inevitable like this.
  2. I bloody loved it. It mostly peed me off though that it sounded like she was heading in a more melancholic direction before the club lyric settled in.

bitbit, Ashling92, Florencia. and 2 others like this.
  3. Even if it's for Gorgeous, I still like seeing behind the scenes content like that. I'll take anything at this point

The part where her blinds start going down made me SCREAM. Someone better come through with a gif.

4. I love Gorgeous.

bitbit, Slice of Life, Ferk and 4 others like this.
  5. I found it pretty endearing.

6. Me too. The girl can't do right for doing wrong in this place. Gorgeous is a great little song.

7. There's a journalist listening session tonight in NYC. Ready for the curtain to be pulled back on this thing. I'm more morbidly curious at this point.

8. Complicit to Nazism? Are you serious? It's time to tone it down.

flowersandu, bitbit and willyeverman like this.
  9. She's 3-for-3 feeble songs for me so far. I want to get on board, but she's making it incredibly difficult.

bakerboy92 and bess marvin like this.
  10. I actually really liked the breathless parts she initially planned on putting in “Gorgeous”. The “ha, ha, ha” bits!

I always like seeing Taylor writing/making the music, no matter which song. It makes me appreciate the song more.

myblood, bitbit, alestevens and 6 others like this.
  11. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2017
  12. RJF

RJF

No thank you, but your feedback has been deeply appreciated.

Aidan and Bobbyrae like this.
  13. I can't believe so many of you are still doing Look What You Made Me Do so wrong.

14. I'm so excited to finally hear this. Even if it's an absolute train wreck it's still probably going to be my favorite Taylor album and fully assimilate me into the bumpkin patch or what's left of it. Kii.

15. Oh.

A week of trying to guess song titles and create false expectations.

Perfect.

Subwaykid, lushLuck and Ferk like this.
  16. This is my favourite thread on the forum.

17. RJF

RJF

Batman villain "get all the people in power in Gotham together at a party before killing them" teas.

18. RMK

RMK

I'm sick of both Look and Ready For It, so she needs to release another good song to hold me over. Maybe this friday?

19. RJF

RJF

I'm... assuming something else is coming this Friday, otherwise she's going into release week with a rather poor hand for her standards.

20. Are you ready for this era's Out of the Woods?

Island and Lapras like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.