Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album) | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, May 5, 2017.

1. goldsoundz likes this.
  2. Ah, memories.

3. I just realized how much I love Shake It Off. It's just a brilliant pop song. As long as her new album has just one or two tracks like that I am more than happy.

4. I can't wait for her next album, gotta see her tour hopefully...

5. I fear her just as much as I bop to her.

alanmr, Sam and scottdisick94 like this.
  6. It's a bit hard for me to be afraid of someone who trips on a treadmill while listening to Drake.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  7. That's just her lulling you into a false sense of security.

alanmr, qetaz, joe_alouder and 20 others like this.
  8. Oh yes, I think Ivan the Terrible had a similar method.

9. That's her "sooo relatable look-how-goofy-I-am" strategy. You know, like Jeffrey Damher's big dork glasses or Ed Gein's snaggle-tooth.

10. Sam

Sam

I wonder who she'll feud with this time round.

11. Probably Google.

alanmr, munro, Lander and 12 others like this.
  12. From a British perspective, her top 5 probably rank (in no order) as Love Story, We Are Never..., I Knew You Were Trouble, Shake It Off, and Blank Space. Possibly substitute Love Story for 22, given its rather obvious quotibility.

You Belong With Me, Style, and possibly I Don't Wanna Live Forever would probably join whichever one you casted off to the second tier.

Nothing from her first or third albums particularly registered here.

SMG likes this.
  13. I liked it well enough at the time, but now I have a hard time listening to We Are Never Ever. It just sounds like a forgotten Avril track. Now I wish Red had been the lead. Lyrically I feel like it fits the tone of the album better and that way it wouldn't have gotten the shoddy live video she always reserves for one track.

sexercise likes this.
  14. The replies to this tweet... I'm glad my concern is shared by so many fans

Sky B likes this.
  15. And she will win!

Kuhleezi and Florencia. like this.
  16. Apparently she just had her spotify account verified. Hold on to your weaves!!!!

Slice of Life and Jwentz like this.
  17. Aren't all artists accounts verified?
    I honestly have no idea how it works

18. I read that she lost the verification on her page when she took the catalogue off of Spotify. I assume she might put her catalogue back in preparation for TS6.

alanmr and Florencia. like this.
  19. Sam

Sam

... 11 other replies along these lines.

I'm fucking screaming. What the fuck

20. It wasn't clear to me until last year happened but only a megalomaniac would replace tour interlude visuals with footage of her Celeb Squad Friends (Ft. Abigail) telling a paying audience how amazing she was, over and over.

It's actually...yeah it's terrifying.

Queen.

briteness, alanmr, Lander and 10 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.