Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album) | Page 787 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Wildest Dream, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Was just about to post, both are fantastic x

Finkypop and Florencia. like this.
  2. King of My Heart/Delicate/So It Goes are the holy trinity for me today

Florencia. and Euphoria like this.
  3. King Of My Heart and Getaway Car are the ones. Make them singles or give me a visual album, I can't have these songs in the world and NOT have proper visuals to go along with the aural delight.

4. Getaway Car/King of My Heart/Dancing with Our Hands Tied/Dress is a great little run.

5. The snake microphone, we love a consistent theme.

alanmr, Finkypop and ALEX like this.
  6. This is a better album that 1989 isn't it? There is no song on it as brilliant as Style but it plays through consistently from beginning to end and feels shorter than it is (which is great sign for an album as you want to replay straight way). 1989 did drag in parts.

Her voice is so icy cold, I love it.

7. No.

8. Why is Danni dressed as the poster of this?
    [​IMG]

Both performances were amazing.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

In love with the "...Ready for It?" performance. Fave song from the era!

alanmr and TheDangerZone like this.
  10. Performance is great- I like how it’s very Kpop in attitude and she sells it well.

It must be quite scary actually being a songwriter and then the producer being like let’s take this more aggressive and icier and your like “oh glob I’m the one gonna have to sell this on stage.”

She did it admirably right.

citoig, alanmr, Kyliéyoncé and 6 others like this.
  11. Good God "...Ready for It?" is just so epic.

alanmr, Finkypop and Florencia. like this.
  12. The performance was fine, the second performance was the real strength.

13. There was way too much real vibrato to be live, even automated. It was a track, Britney style (she slips off time on the first “I know I’m gonna be with you”), but the snake cover over her mic was a good idea.

“Call It What You Want” was great — she should release an acoustic mix.

14. I loved Fearless, Speak Now, Red and 1989. Masterpieces every single one of them. 9 or 10/10 for me. But i'm not feeling this so far, maybe it'll grow on me but at the moment they sound like messes! I can't even compare the fantastic 1989 to this!

15. The album grows on me tremendously with each listen and in a good way, not like a rash or something.

16. I love Halloween

17. Wait at her serving a bit in the Ready For It performance. I see you Tay.

myblood, Jwentz, Wishlight and 12 others like this.
  18. What’s with all the “End Game” slander? It’s a highlight and imo the only obvious single after “Ready For It.” I guess “Call” could be a hit with a radio mix.

19. I wonder if she's going with Call It What You Want as the 3rd single? She's obviously fond of it (because it's amazing), but I wasn't expecting her to be pushing it as much as she has been.

alanmr, Leopold and Florencia. like this.
  20. Her ...Ready For I‎t performance gave me teenage faux girl band bedroom rehearsal.

Great to see she’s improving.

Daniel!, myblood, jk-ennedy and 14 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.