Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album) | Page 976 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Wildest Dream, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 90% of her fan base are insufferable, but she’s at least got a lot of them back on board with this video. At least, that’s what I can gauge from the garbage that fills my instagram explore page ddd.

I rewatched it last night and I actually didn’t hate it the second time around. I still like the concept but it’s just not executed properly. The song remains incredible, though.

flowersandu and Ashling92 like this.
  2. I love that you left it up rather than delete.

Kuhleezi, Euphoria, papatrick and 3 others like this.
  3. You're evil. *cackles*

Euphoria and sapnu puas like this.
  4. I didn’t like it much at first, but I’ve been rediscovering Clean recently. It resonates particularly as you’re actually in that period of trying to get over someone. That claustrophobic feeling of trying to forget which seems endless at some point and then, one day, you wake up and feel normal again.

But the feeling of longing never really goes away. “Just because you’re clean don’t mean you don’t miss it

And you just know one wrong move, one phone call and you’ll be back again. “Now that I’m clean, I’m never gonna risk it

MeganTu and Ashling92 like this.
  5. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Ach, stuff like that helps me to forget that Taylor acted like an idiot for the last couple of years.

6. The more I listen, the more I think the second verse of Delicate is becoming one of my favorite Taylor lyrical moments ever.

Third floor on the west side, me and you
    Handsome you’re a mansion with a view
    Do the girls back home touch you like I do?

Long night with your hands up in my hair
    Echoes of your footsteps on the stairs
    Stay here honey I don’t wanna....share

Serve me insecurity, and crippling self doubt about being enough for somebody else, Lord.

7. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Not me

8. The music video is serviceable. She really has no rythmn does she? Even when she is trying to freestyle it comes off weird.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    elektroxx likes this.
  9. Sad that her serving of limp La La Land fantasy helping some of you homosexuals forget that she's a self-serving Nazi enabler, isn't it?

Isn't it?

Isn't it?

Isn't it?

10. We haven't forgotten we are all just busy stanning the true Likable Pop Girl™ Donnald Trump.

Beautiful Child 2 likes this.
  11. RJF

RJF

I will punch you and anyone else who implies I am a Taylor Swift sympathiser right in the throat I swear to God.

12. Island

Island Staff Member

She'll be "strutting" on stage to Don't Blame Me like:
    [​IMG]
    and we will deal

13. If you're going to steal something, at least do it better.

14. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Me walking by Urban Outfitters' clothing racks

Jonathan27, Jwentz, McQueer and 19 others like this.
  15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Wait

Jwentz, Island and P'NutButter like this.
  16. I can't wait for my buss to leap out of the tier seating to Charli XCX at the tour if she plays at least one song from Number 1 Angel and/or Pop2 while the 15 year old Dublin stans sit there motionless.

17. Speaking of, this entire concept just feels like a poor man's Overprotected (Darkchild Remix).

18. When that vocoder hits your radio for the first time
    [​IMG]

Wishlight, ALEX, Lapras and 9 others like this.
  19. Standard T-Swift thread disclaimer clause part 3b: I want to clarify this post means nothing about Taylor or my sympathies towards herself or her politics except for what I'm saying about this video.

I saw the Kenso commercial and this-- they do have a similar theme. I also have memories of acting a bit crazy/doing odd things while in empty places that are usually public. Right before my wedding I went full vogue in a super crazy fancy suite (where I was getting ready) because the incongruity of my attire vs. my usual attire and my location vs. my usual location + no one observing made me a bit giddy. I can also verify that employees like to do strange things when they are in retail stores after closing time. I think that may be a commonish human thing, so I can understand why more than one person would have the same idea and set it to video.

BricksAndStrings likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.