Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album) | Page 977 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Wildest Dream, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I fucking hate her. Thanks Joseph Kahn, the bumpkins and co. and HER for serving us SUCH a horrible video for the BEST song on the new album. The video could've been done to any of the songs on the album and yet she chose this.

THIS is the one that needed a glossy finish with a hot model hunk in the cast. Serve me Blank Space Part 2 at least. Not pop star doing the most to be normal because her daily life is so 'controlled' narrative.

2. Kevin Falk tho.

3. Along with his other piece of work:

It's a shame because she has the ability to work with so many talented people and instead she ends up just copying something(s) that have already been done.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  4. Nice to see that the physical version of NME died for these kinda internet headlines. YAS, I guess.

Kevin Falk is a little too rough around the edges for my taste but I wouldn’t say no to that after two sangrias.

So, I just saw the video again - and I kinda love it now? That scene where she’s alone in the room with the spotlight on her was kinda Black Swan-ish and actually kinda endearing.

Wishlight likes this.
  5. The best song on the album is still "King of My Heart," though.

6. GURL, NO.

AlisodoTheBambino likes this.
  7. It's the only song left that deserves a video, though I fear she'd fuck that one up too.

Judy Jetson Hooker likes this.
  8. Honestly, keep Joseph Kahn far away from "King of My Heart," please!

Wishlight, GimmeWork and bess marvin like this.
  9. The only thing that could potentially save this mess of an album campaign would be a King of My Heart video starring Meghan Markle and her Star Wars extra fiancé, dropped right before their wedding in May.

10. Delicate needs to be the last single.

R92, Jonathan27, Jwentz and 20 others like this.
  11. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Ddd she has already burned through 6 singles in 6.5 months.

RIP reputation (Late August 2017 - Mid March 2018)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  12. 6 singles in 6 months is really fast.

13. Six singles in six months sounds like Taylor's dating life AM I RIGHT
    ha ha ha hA HA HA

HA. HA. HA.

Noblesse, Jonathan27, Jwentz and 41 others like this.
  14. Y'all's faves can't even get 1 single out a year & Taylor is giving us monthly singles! Successlor stays winning!

TS7 coming for 90k first week ddddd

15. Just for the record, Marina did it first.

Jwentz, Kuhleezi, Wishlight and 5 others like this.
  16. I thought I’d erased ‘Froot of the month from my memory’, but no, here it is.

17. "Handsome, you're a mansion with a view. Do the girls back home touch you like I do?"

Will be the opening line to every guy that I've ever wanted to move to the 'two night stand' category with.

18. I'd like an actual video for Call It What You Want.

Unpopular opinion, but it's my favorite Taylor song this era. Petty but beautiful.

19. I honestly forgot Call It What You Want existed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.