Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album) | Page 978 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, May 5, 2017.

1. I keep coming back to Delicate and Call It What You Want. She's so good at creating these subdued, vulnerable moments.

Noblesse, Falcon, Bolton and 7 others like this.
  2. Delicate is still the best song off the album

3. You make me so happy, it turns me back to sad - yeah
    There's nothing I hate more than what I can't have - and
    You are so gorgeous it makes me so mad - mmm

Still one of my favorite moments of the album.

4. I just noticed it for the first time, thought I was going insane, Googled it to confirm, and indeed: there's faint meowing in the background of This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things. I wish I was going insane.

AlisodoTheBambino and lushLuck like this.
  5. Did you literally just google, "Is there faint meowing in the background of 'This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things'?"

evilsin, LP, Noblesse and 16 others like this.
  6. (cuz i liiiiiiike youuuuu)
    this aint for the best...
    my reputation's never been worse so
    he must like me for me

[​IMG]

7. IMG_20180317_023537.jpg

evilsin, heavymetalGAGA, LP and 33 others like this.
  8. Best song for me is still “So It Goes...”

9. "Getaway Car" is still the one for me. I don't care if it's an "Out Of The Woods" retread or a Bleachers cast-off, it's everything I could ever want from her and them some.

10. So It Goes is still the only song I can't stand. Even King of My Heart eventually kind of grew on me. But I tried giving So It Goes another chance the other day and by the time I got to the bridge I literally said out loud to no one "Taylor this is not a good song" and skipped to Getaway Car.

11. Delicate has been added to Today’s Top Hits.

Also:

12. 2014

2014 Moderator

The lack of love for Dancing With Our Hands Tied..........

13. It’s the song that does the least for me on the album (bar End Game) but I feel like it could have been a good single choice.

-tastic likes this.
  14. It has possibly my favourite verses of her entire career, only for that really fucking lazy chorus. It ruins the entire song.

-tastic, mmcg10, bess marvin and 3 others like this.
  15. I know y'all shit on End Game but honestly "bury hatchets but I keep maps of where I put 'em" is such a great line and so damned relatable I should just get a tattoo of it.

evilsin, Jonathan27, Jwentz and 34 others like this.
  16. In the Delicate video when she's dancing in the empty (ball)room she reminds me so much of Maddie Ziegler when she's doing one of Sia's stunts.

17. I keep going back to the Delicate video which I haven't with her last 2, there is just something that keeps drawing me in and yet if you had described it to me beforehand I would have thought it sounded awful.

18. I just had my first decent listen to the album and the standout tracks to me are:

Delicate
    Getaway Car
    King of My Heart
    Dancing with Our Hands Tied!!!
    Dress!

Call It What You Want*

I just like my Taylor emotional, reflective and melancholy.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  19. I've been obsessed with this album lately nn. Yes I Am Trash.

20. Delicate is a 10/10.

Isn't it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.