Taylor Swift - The Eras Tour

As songs, I’d much rather prefer Tis the damn season to no body no crime. But as guests, I’d prefer HAIM to Phoebe (who I got with Nothing New) as the opener guest

I know internet stans are shitting on it, but those are both great surprise choices acoustically. Weird she didn’t sing Ed’s verse though and went straight to the bridge?

Last edited:
That was…the best thing that ever happened to me. I can’t even be mad at getting lumped with Nice Things as one of the surprise songs when I got to see the first ever performance of no body, no crime and the rest of the show was so fucking excellent. What a victory lap this tour is - and I can’t believe I get to see it all again tomorrow.

In short:

They just put some more regular priced tickets on sale for the Paris dates.
We destroyed our bank account for 2 VIP seating tickets that are alright at best, because my cousin was nice enough to give me his "waiting list code" and that was all that was left and my FOMO was sky high. I'm fuming, fuck Ticketmaster.

So will the remaining tickets ever go to general or are they going through the waiting list? My friend really wants to go but didn’t get any email and I only got waitlisted on axs so was hoping to help her out.

So will the remaining tickets ever go to general or are they going through the waiting list? My friend really wants to go but didn’t get any email and I only got waitlisted on axs so was hoping to help her out.
I can only speak for France but there won't be any general sale - the whole sale was made around those email invitations. Once the sales were done for Paris and Lyon, some people on waiting list got their email invitation and were able to buy whatever was left, that's what I did with my cousin's mail and there was only VIP tickets left. I was on waiting list too but never got anything myself though.
Basically the sale is closed for the GP but anyone that was selected is still able to go and snatch any available tickets as long as they don't get more than 4 in total.

I don't see a general sale happening, even if some tickets still remain unsold for a while, at least if they follow the pattern from Ticketmaster US.

One thing I can’t get over from this weekend is how well the songs from folklore/evermore translated into a stadium show. Obviously certain songs (“august”, “no body, no crime”) were always going to work in that environment, but the beefed up arrangements for the more lowkey moments like “my tears ricochet” and “tolerate it” made them sound absolutely anthemic while still maintaining the original spirit and emotion of the songs.

Also, the transition from the folklore set ending with “cardigan” into the 1989 set opening with “Style” really highlighted the best of the different musical identities she’s taken on over the years. Whew, what a fucking show.

RUNAWAY

Staff member
he/him
Does anyone know if there's a list/spreadsheet going around that's tracking all the songs she's performed from her discography on this tour? Only interested because by the end of this, she should in theory have played every song from her entire discography in either the normal set, or as surprise songs, and I'm just curious how close she is to doing it.