Taylor Swift - The Eras Tour

I wish she had just performed ‘tis the damn season those three nights in LA and done no body, no crime the other three. I know some people in the crowd would’ve been upset, but it just would’ve made much more sense for the film.

Don’t know how legit they are but rumors circling on TikTok, Twitter and IG that she’s announcing a Summer 2025 Third US Leg of the tour Friday after the watch party.

I’ve seen stans on twitter saying the Maroon audio might be from NY?

With the new album coming basically in weeks, it’s probably nowhere on the horizon but it would be amazing to have a super-extended Live Album featuring the original setlist as “CD1” and then a whole “CD2” with the surprise songs. I’m not sure anyone will ever be able to top having that much of their discography performed Live and able to unleash it for the fans.

Don’t know how legit they are but rumors circling on TikTok, Twitter and IG that she’s announcing a Summer 2025 Third US Leg of the tour Friday after the watch party.
I can't see this happening unless it's like a massive overhaul of the show. It would be the first tour to hit $1, $2 and $3 billion dd.

Subwaykid

Staff member
I would imagine the thought of putting Tortured Poets in an existing show sounds better to everyone involved over crafting a whole new tour. The movie and the second leg act as a way to give anyone that couldn't get tickets the first time around a chance to still see the original show in some form, so I wouldn't think that's a concern. And obviously ticket sales won't be a problem. Plus she'd probably have Debut TV to include by that point. It kinda makes sense, even if it sounds crazy.