Taylor Swift - The Eras Tour

I'm fully aware this is a good problem to have due to the demand for tickets, but I'm so torn on whether or not to watch the film before my date in August. Yes I've seen a thousand TikTok's, so know a lot of it already, but it just feels odd to watch the full concert beautifully shot before seeing it live.

It would really help to know if the show (well, setlist) will be substantially different by the time I see it.

I'd imagine the new album will be woven in to the show in some capacity. I don't see her releasing a whole new album and then paying it dust for a year. That's just not Taylor.

I know some think she'll incorporate it in to the surprise songs section but then that kind of takes away the magic of the surprise songs.

I wouldn't be surprised if some sections are slightly cut to make room for a new section.

I'm fully aware this is a good problem to have due to the demand for tickets, but I'm so torn on whether or not to watch the film before my date in August. Yes I've seen a thousand TikTok's, so know a lot of it already, but it just feels odd to watch the full concert beautifully shot before seeing it live.

It would really help to know if the show (well, setlist) will be substantially different by the time I see it.

I'm in the same situation as you, but I ended up deciding not to watch the movie on Disney until May. If the show is the same in Paris, then I won't watch the movie until August, after my last show. If the show is different, then I can watch it with no issues .

I don't think she will change the setlist to accommodate the new album, I think she will just perform it acoustically during the surprise songs set, but not in replacement of the guitar/piano songs or mashups, but as an extra. Like, guitar song + piano song + Tortured Poets song

I'd imagine the new album will be woven in to the show in some capacity. I don't see her releasing a whole new album and then paying it dust for a year. That's just not Taylor.

I know some think she'll incorporate it in to the surprise songs section but then that kind of takes away the magic of the surprise songs.

I wouldn't be surprised if some sections are slightly cut to make room for a new section.

I think she will cut some songs and make it work. Maybe redo the poster as well.

I'm in the same situation as you, but I ended up deciding not to watch the movie on Disney until May. If the show is the same in Paris, then I won't watch the movie until August, after my last show. If the show is different, then I can watch it with no issues .

I don't think she will change the setlist to accommodate the new album, I think she will just perform it acoustically during the surprise songs set, but not in replacement of the guitar/piano songs or mashups, but as an extra. Like, guitar song + piano song + Tortured Poets song
That's a good idea. I just hope my willpower lasts until May!

I fully expect her to include a new section for her latest era, perhaps with 3 or 4 songs included from the album. I just wonder what will be cut and if she'll take that opportunity to refresh some of the other sections too. I'd love State of Grace to open the Red section!

That's a good idea. I just hope my willpower lasts until May!

I fully expect her to include a new section for her latest era, perhaps with 3 or 4 songs included from the album. I just wonder what will be cut and if she'll take that opportunity to refresh some of the other sections too. I'd love State of Grace to open the Red section!

To be fair, I did watch the tour movie twice last year in the cinema (with the excuse of taking my husband to experience something I love), so it's not like I had that much willpower either nn

He/They
This is what I feel will happen...
A slight refresh, a couple of cuts, amd a new Era section...

I mean, if it contants bops, she might just put one on the end

I've been living under a rock but it's a really good concert and film. I do feel like it's better to watch on a screen than in real life because it's such a big show but maybe that's me showing my age.

Disney+ teased exclusive merchandise through a QR code on the screen but it just goes to her webstore with the new album. I s2g if they dump the blue crewneck there and I miss it.