Taylor Swift - The Eras Tour

I can’t see her doing hardly any from folklore/evermore. cardigan/Betty/august mashup and willow would be my bets and hopefully just Lover.

She’s aware of the disdain of ME! So hopefully that won’t be performed. I think if she does an acoustic surprise song I can see those albums getting the spot.

My bet is Midnights heavy with mostly singles and I would be happy with that.

Lavender Haze as the opener with lots of smoke ala the video, Big opener and Big closet which should either be Anti-Hero or ATW 10 minute version. Going in chronological order just wouldn’t work and a bit boring, I love Tim McGraw but it would be a weak opener of her first tour in 5 years.

Yeah, I don't see her doing a chronologically in order set list. I also don't see her completely excluding Me and You Need To Calm Down from the setlist, cause they were hits. Maybe she'll include them in a mash up or something.

aux

he/him
She’s been rehearsing in a stadium since yesterday, so fans have been able to hear some of the songs from the outside.

So far, the ones that have been heard are:

1. “Shake It Off”
2. “Anti-Hero”
3. “Bejeweled”
4. A mashup or medley of “Cruel Summer” and “Daylight”

I saw one TikTok that was someone playing Macavity in terrible quality as if it was coming from the stadium ddd…

With spoilers though is the point that they can be discussed in here freely? I thought that was part of why tours got separate threads.

I saw one TikTok that was someone playing Macavity in terrible quality as if it was coming from the stadium ddd…
fff I saw this and nearly believed it too! She can’t be that out of touch with what her fans want…can she??

Then again, she hasn’t done a tour since before ME!easles so we might get some nasty surprises ddd