Taylor Swift - The Eras Tour

Came across this on TikTok for anyone interested - her Australian store has some extra tour merch online (blue crewneck, gray quarter zip, etc) and they ship internationally. Just note the prices listed, including the shipping cost, are in AUD (so do your conversion). It’ll be expensive but def cheaper than any resale. Also looks like they really only have big sizes left (when most of these items are already oversized as it is)

https://storeau.taylorswift.com/collections/taylor-swift-the-eras-tour

Came across this on TikTok for anyone interested - her Australian store has some extra tour merch online (blue crewneck, gray quarter zip, etc) and they ship internationally. Just note the prices listed, including the shipping cost, are in AUD (so do your conversion). It’ll be expensive but def cheaper than any resale. Also looks like they really only have big sizes left (when most of these items are already oversized as it is)

Doesn't seem to ship to European countries

Eeek even after the conversion the crewneck + shipping was like $110 USD, but I noticed the mockup contains the 2nd US leg cities which weren't announced until the end of the first leg so I imagine they'll be putting up new stuff on the US store like @Fabian said.

Reactions: aux

Thanks for sharing this--I've been telling myself if stuff is still in stock by Sunday, I'll pull the trigger. I just bought two of the blue crew sweatshirts since they were sold out at Santa Clara last summer and we really wanted them. Even though these are still ridiculously expense after converting AUD to USD, it's still way cheaper than anyone reselling them. I would have preferred the eras listed out on the back like the original run from the US leg, but beggars can't be choosers.

It seems like we could get more tickets for the UK dates, the event pages have all updated with ticket types and apparently people who had previous access to the sale can’t unlock them with their old codes so maybe they’ll be taking some new people off the waitlist.

It could be nothing but it used to be when you went on the event page it showed nothing was available… If anything does come from this I’m sure it’s going to be very limited.

It seems like we could get more tickets for the UK dates, the event pages have all updated with ticket types and apparently people who had previous access to the sale can’t unlock them with their old codes so maybe they’ll be taking some new people off the waitlist.

It could be nothing but it used to be when you went on the event page it showed nothing was available… If anything does come from this I’m sure it’s going to be very limited.
I spotted this earlier but my code doesn't work - unless they're going to send some codes out to people who pre-ordered the new album or something.

I'm expecting The Archer and Mastermind to both get cut. I hope Vigilante Shit gets cut. I wouldn't be surprised if songs like Marjorie and Betty get canned, just cuz those feel like less essential tracks from those records than August or Tis the Damn Season etc.

I'm not expecting a big slash to the Lover portion. The album experienced a huge resurgence during the tour. I think she'll cut The Archer and leave the rest in tact.