Taylor Swift - The Eras Tour

The crowd went crazy during Snow On The Beach as Lana could be around for Primavera Sound dd…

I was there yesterday and we all though Lana was in the Stadium. It was so cute when she said "sorry".

RED was one of the highlights of the show, it was the best set, followed by Reputation and 1989. Also "I Can Do It With A Broken Heart" was great live.

Her interaction with the crowd is sooo good, much better than Lady Gaga, which I though was excellent.

During Delicate (everyone was on their phones filming) I was super close to the runway and waved to her (I'm 1.83 m tall), I stood out from the crowd, she looked at me and winked. Still can't believe it happened.

I was fully ready for a mashup of the debut singles on guitar. The entire stadium lit up green, I don't remember it lighting up during the surprise songs at my show.

This combination is such a stan fever dream - I wonder how she comes up with these mashups.

Oh, this is fucking gorgeous. I pray we'll get a studio piano version of Snow On The Beach one day. It's one of my favorite Taylor songs and my favorite live arrangement she's ever done, no joke.

Interesting choice of surprise songs tonight: The Prophecy/Long Story Short and Fifteen/You're On Your Own, Kid...

I have early entry VIP for Sunday, however, the check-in closes at 15.45 so i’m not sure where to go. I won’t be there til nearer 5pm (i’m not fussed about being barrier etc), does anyone know?

I have early entry VIP for Sunday, however, the check-in closes at 15.45 so i’m not sure where to go. I won’t be there til nearer 5pm (i’m not fussed about being barrier etc), does anyone know?
My guess is that there'll still be someone there or you'll just go in with everyone else in general admission. When did you get instructions? My show is next week and I've had nothing instruction wise for VIP early entry.

Edit - look like my Tickets are now available for both nights on the TM app. 3pm early entry 4pm main gates for Liverpool.

That’s just last admission for VIP before GA. If you arrival after that time (even with VIP) you have to wait for the general doors open time but it’s more than likely at the same entrance.

On that note, VIP early entry seems such a rip off in Liverpool. As the floor isn't segregated, everywhere else you could pop out to the toilet and at least know you'd be in one of the front pits when you came back. Liverpool, the extra expense gets you absolutely nothing once the rest of the crowd are in.

That’s just last admission for VIP before GA. If you arrival after that time (even with VIP) you have to wait for the general doors open time but it’s more than likely at the same entrance.
That’s what I was thinking as I know the VIP tickets are in the same standing section as general admission, I just wanted to confirm so i’m not stressing on the day haha thanks.