Taylor Swift - The Eras Tour

It’s a week today until I go and it’s basically going to be longest day of the year, I wish I’d thought this through and booked August tickets instead so the entire production pops. Have any of the stadiums closed the roof before, I know Wembley has the ability to do so. (I realise this has probably been asked already)
Are you referring to the weather this time of year, preferring August? I’ve never been to Wembley but seeing it’s gonna be on the cooler side for temperature and very slight chance of rain.

I believe the Singapore shows had a closed roof, and there may have been another international date that had it indoors as well

It’s a week today until I go and it’s basically going to be longest day of the year, I wish I’d thought this through and booked August tickets instead so the entire production pops. Have any of the stadiums closed the roof before, I know Wembley has the ability to do so. (I realise this has probably been asked already)

Cardiff have said the roof is closed for Tuesday, the Wembley roof doesn’t cover the pitch so don’t think it’ll make much difference to the production.

Are you referring to the weather this time of year, preferring August? I’ve never been to Wembley but seeing it’s gonna be on the cooler side for temperature and very slight chance of rain.

I believe the Singapore shows had a closed roof, and there may have been another international date that had it indoors as well
Nah, I’m referring to the fact it’ll be bright, and the show is designed (at least the latter half) to be in darkness, and losing a lot of that.

I genuinely wonder if she thinks people don’t care for it since it didn’t sell as much nn. I mean it definitely was marketed as a “sister to folklore”, was released right before Christmas and was her first release after billboard changed the rules with preorders so it was easily the least push she’s given an album; but I still think it’s her best. Fans genuinely love it.

Two minor notes from tonight - leaving after Anti-Hero got me home literally 90 minutes before I got home last night (no other variables, parked in the same spot). She's also definitely got a cold - last night I wasn't sure if she kept blowing her nose or was wiping rain away, but today the tissues were out again and she made reference to "I can do it with a stuffy nose" or words to that effect. Didn't seem to have any impact on the energy of the performance though.

Paramore great again tonight, felt like they got a better reception than last night and fed that energy back.

Also admirable revenue maximisation in sending a discount code for merch after the third show to make sure that ticket holders spent the most at full price. :)

He/They
Reading something about her reclaiming This Is What You Came For at Anfield, the home stadium of Liverpool, who just so happen to be Calvin Harris' favourite football team...

I... her mind.

It’s letting me see tickets available in Cardiff on Ticketmaster which I’ve never been able to do before but I don’t have a code ffff this is torture