Taylor Swift - The Eras Tour

Kinda feel like she has to perform album tracks from folklore and evermore because of the lack of singles.

I have faith she can walk the line between fan favourites and the classics. But I do fear for every excellent pick like champagne problems we’ll get a poor choice like ME!

aux

he/him
The way these girls are camping outside the stadium to clock what songs she’s going to be performing fff.

Here’s an updated list of what people have heard:

1. “Shake It Off”
2. “Anti-Hero”
3. “Look What You Made Me Do” (Shortened)
4. “Ready for It” (with pyrotechnics)
5. “Picture To Burn”
6. “Cruel Summer” / “Daylight”
7. “Bejeweled”
8. “The Lucky One”

Here’s also a list of the songs that Taylor has alluded to via TikTok likes:

1. “Delicate”
2. “the last great american dynasty”

The way these girls are camping outside the stadium to clock what songs she’s going to be performing fff.

Here’s an updated list of what people have heard:

1. “Shake It Off”
2. “Anti-Hero”
3. “Look What You Made Me Do” (Shortened)
4. “Ready for It” (with pyrotechnics)
5. “Picture To Burn”
6. “Cruel Summer” / “Daylight”
7. “Bejeweled”
8. “The Lucky One”

Lowkey that's already looking great.

Can she play fake live versions of "I Did Something Bad" and "Stay Stay Stay" (which I do actually stan) over the stadium speakers?

taylor-taylor-swift.gif

I wonder how much of what's been shared on Twitter is real though. The Lucky One is so random...

As for Me!, of course she is going to perform it, no matter how much we dislike it. It was a big single. I hope she doesn't perform it in full, but I'm fully expecting Me! to have a space in that setlist

(The other day I actually had a dream that I was reading on Twitter that she had opened the show with Me! to then transition into Anti Hero nn)

Reactions: aux
I would rather she performed songs we haven’t heard live from Lover, Afterglow, I Think He Knows, Cruel Summer, It’s Nice To Have A Friend.

Champagne Problems, Gold Rush and Ivy are ones I would kill to hear but she hates evermore.

You Belong With Me [\spoiler]was also supposedly heard during rehearsals, but you could easily fake these videos so who knows!

I’m imagining this set list will ramp up the “secret song” aspect and have more than 1 song change/rotate per show. It could easily be an entirely different set list when it gets to Europe next year, too!