Taylor Swift - The Eras Tour

15 hours over two days and didn’t even get through to the actual ticket site to even attempt buying one in the short time frame they give to input your card details etc.

Fuck that. Devastated tbh. Will have to give Singapore a shot as I’m in Perth.
I wish you all the best, truly, but hunties from the entire continent are planning to descend on the little city then. >8 million registered. The island’s population: 5.45 million. Tells you everything you need to know.

Reactions: Sam
Artists should learn from Pink.
You treat Australia right and you can book shows for a month.
Happy for everyone that got tickets but I would've liked to go.

There should be some rule or way to enforce a limit that if you've got a ticket for one London date, then you shouldn't be able to buy a ticket for another London date. It's wishful thinking but still.

The number of Swifities in the US who have already seen the goddamn show are strategising on how to see the show again in London or France. Like, I know colonisation runneth deep in those streets but fuck off and let us have a chance.

Let's ban Londoners from trying for Liverpool or Edinburgh tickets thanks, you get enough time down there from all these artists, leave us Northern Hunties in ticket buying

Dd it's actually not really the fault of the Londoners, it's the fact that half the bloody world chooses London to descend on as their accessible European date of choice. Obviously this was just a snapshot of like, the 50 people around me, but at Renaissance, the vast majority in my vicinity at Tottenham Stadium were seemingly from North America/the rest of Europe, which then pushes people who actually live in London to have to look elsewhere.

It's... a lot.

They ask for your postcode when registering and it says they “aim to allocate based on eligibility” so you would presume that geographical location would play a part?

They ask for your postcode when registering and it says they “aim to allocate based on eligibility” so you would presume that geographical location would play a part?
I think it's all a ploy just to ask higher prices (this is abuse an easy marketing trick, because they analyze neighborhoods that have more expensive housing, meaning they have more disposable income).

If demand is truly never met... They can just ask even higher prices. But it depends on what will be allowed with the regulation per European country, usually stricter than in US.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/vide...hes-real-life-supply-and-demand-lessons-video

So after a few days of happiness because a friend of a friend was going to sell me her two tickets for one of Taylor's shows in Buenos Aires because she won't be able to go and isn't a fan now turned into absolute SHIT because she just texted me that she's going to auction them off on Instagram two weeks before the show. YUP. At least this happened before I booked the hotel.

So after a few days of happiness because a friend of a friend was going to sell me her two tickets for one of Taylor's shows in Buenos Aires because she won't be able to go and isn't a fan now turned into absolute SHIT because she just texted me that she's going to auction them off on Instagram two weeks before the show. YUP. At least this happened before I booked the hotel.
What an absolute piece of s***. Hope she rots

queen.
6y5bxlszm99b1.jpg