Taylor Swift - The Tortured Poets Department

I really wish I could have seen Jack's face the first time she showed him the title track's lyrics...

american-horror-story-this-is-good.png

Do we think she’s going to do another surprise 3am release of even more songs - The ‘From the Morgue’ edition or something - like last time or will she let us rest?

The album being all fountain/quill pen songs must mean we're getting an extra EP with the glitter pen bops yup

Don't think you'll see critics dig in to her given that a bad score or glaringly negative review of her results in doxxing.

I mean, none of the girls get glaringly bad reviews nowadays anyway, it's hardly a Taylor-only thing. I don't recall any big pop girl album released over the last few years getting any particularly bad scores, it's usually three stars at the very worst. Like even Demi Lovato reviews decently.

I mean, none of the girls get glaringly bad reviews nowadays anyway, it's hardly a Taylor-only thing. I don't recall any big pop girl album released over the last few years getting any particularly bad scores, it's usually three stars at the very worst. Like even Demi Lovato reviews decently.
Dddd Holy Fvck was one of the best albums of 2022 so yeah nn as they should.

I don't know. I can see a crowd wanting to hear Cardigan and Willow. I... can't see anyone being hyped about hearing Fortnight at a concert. Nothing here is a classic single by any means, but I would not have picked that at all.