Taylor Swift - The Tortured Poets Department

he/him
The stills for the Fortnight video feel like they should be for a song that sounds like Gasoline by The Weeknd, and like...I'm going to go into the album with an open mind, but I can almost guarantee that nothing on it will sound like that. And I'm already a little mad about it.

I don’t wanna spoil myself but can anyone confirm whether that snippet of Fortnight that’s been going around on socials for the last month or so was entirely AI generated or actually part of the song?

I don’t wanna spoil myself but can anyone confirm whether that snippet of Fortnight that’s been going around on socials for the last month or so was entirely AI generated or actually part of the song?
It was AI.

If it wasn‘t, she wouldve taken it down immediately

he/him
Not the Swifties already making Wikipedia pages for the songs agsgejdns. Of course there would be a Wiki editing hive that has gone absolutely insane with ad-hoc Taylor pages

Not to play into the discourse but there's literally intra-Wiki editor wars where one of the main Swiftie editors who wrote a 15k word wiki article on the Cultural Impact of Taylor Swift polices the content on other pop girl pages and removes any additions that are overtly positive, claiming improper tone and sourcing..

nicki-minaj-screaming.gif

Wikipedia readers seeing Miss Ronhenry in the "View History" section on every pop girl's page:

'Fortnight' seems like such a bizarre choice to release as the single. Of course, it'll go to number 1, but it's a very boring, basic song. I need to really listen several more times to make an actual judgement, but I am just not feeling this.... at all.

He/Him/His
Not to play into the discourse but there's literally intra-Wiki editor wars where one of the main Swiftie editors who wrote a 15k word wiki article on the Cultural Impact of Taylor Swift polices the content on other pop girl pages and removes any additions that are overtly positive, claiming improper tone and sourcing..

nicki-minaj-screaming.gif

Wikipedia readers seeing Miss Ronhenry in the "View History" section on every pop girl's page:

I'm actually screaming because I've been cluelessly telling the group chat there are these sick pages crediting Taylor with inventing albums and genre hopping