Taylor Swift - The Tortured Poets Department

I think the main cover could have been good, but as usual, there's a severe lack of taste and execution. I can sort of see the attempted vision but the final product just looks like an ad for underwear or pillows in a Sears catalog.

Isn’t she wearing The Row dddd?? This is why MK&A don’t pay celebs to wear their clothes.

She looks like a corpse with rigor mortis setting in. What’s with the claw on the crotch?
It's giving
E4427367-9B45-187B-E04BD599B3674EFD.jpg

Yeah HMV wanting 44.99 for the clear and "ghosted" versions? NO. Fuck me, I enjoy her work and talent but I wish she'd stop pandering to the Tumblr generation with these labels.

Has each variant got a different bonus track on, or is it just different cover and vinyl colour? I cannot keep up with this weekly decision.

Subwaykid

Staff member
Has each variant got a different bonus track on, or is it just different cover and vinyl colour? I cannot keep up with this weekly decision.
The limited edition ones in her store all had a different bonus track they were named after: “The Black Dog”, “The Albatross”, and “The Bolter”.

“The Manuscript” seems to be the main vinyl Bonus Track everywhere else though, as it’s on the vinyl in her store as well as the variants at stores like Target, etc.

The Manuscript (White and Clear editions) -standard and wide releases

The Bolter (Beige)
The Albatross (Grey)
The Black Dog (Ink Black)