Taylor Swift - The Tortured Poets Department

Has it ever been revealed when Taylor and Joe actually broke up? It seems they were on the rocks for a while before it was announced.

No, we know that they must have had some sort of brief break up or something at some point since You're Losing Me was revealed to have been written in fall 2021 (and it's possible that songs like The Great War were written about him), but they were together as recently as the 2023 Grammys since he was at her afterparty. So sometime within early February/early April of last year.

Has it ever been revealed when Taylor and Joe actually broke up? It seems they were on the rocks for a while before it was announced.

It was not long after the beginning of the tour, most likely between the Vegas and Arlington shows (so someday during the last week of March). The Arlington shows coincided with her replacing Invisible String with The One, and it was when fans started noticing she was struggling with the love songs, etc. Also, she looked devastated when she went to the iHeart Awards during those days

Well, she didn't do signed CDs for Speak Now or 1989 TV, so the last time she did them was for Midnights (and that was announced like 3 weeks before the album release). Maybe they'll do it if they want to reach a specific number of sales and they know they're close to it

I actually saw an Instagram post about when she has released signed CDs and merch in the past, if anyone is curious. This account does graphics for literally everything

Well, she didn't do signed CDs for Speak Now or 1989 TV, so the last time she did them was for Midnights (and that was announced like 3 weeks before the album release). Maybe they'll do it if they want to reach a specific number of sales and they know they're close to it

I actually saw an Instagram post about when she has released signed CDs and merch in the past, if anyone is curious. This account does graphics for literally everything

I imagine all of these people tracking moves, reviewing statics, and populating all this over the top in-depth data for Taylor Swift are extremely successful analysts in their real-life careers. Actually, I would be willing to hire these individuals--their presentations are so much better than anything I get from my colleagues.

I mean... when a Swiftie has free time (apparently meaning when Taylor is not doing anything) he / she does a spreadsheet of her merchandise drops.

It's a bit sad, really.

And I say that of course keeping in mind that some people are entirely different in real life. But yeah... it's a bit sad.

You’re on the wrong forum.

Nothing sad about things that bring people joy, even if wouldn’t be a joy to you.

Her music is all back on Tik Tok (with the exception of those that she doesn’t own) just in time for the songs from the new album to be everywhere upon release.