Tenet (Christopher Nolan’s new film) | The Popjustice Forum

Tenet (Christopher Nolan’s new film)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Aidan, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Man, this looks so good.

OlliMaus, Laurence, Eskapism and 6 others like this.
  2. Nolan’s hit or miss for me. Sometimes his movies threaten to buckle under the weight of their own premise. That said, he’s always gutsy and never boring, so I’ll give it a watch. This looks good.

3. Wow, this looks so good! Giving me major Inception vibes which I’m totally here for - hands down one of the best movies of the past 10 years.

Laurence, Hybridcookie and Andrew.L like this.
  4. Nolan is actually entirely hit for me. Pretty much all of his movies are 5* for me with maybe Interstellar and The Dark Knight Rises being 4*. I can’t wait for this!

5. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Entirely here for this, and this cast especially.

Seems like he’s working with a Memento-esque concept with the characters moving backwards through the future.

Aidan and ElectricKnight like this.
  6. This is a really interesting cast. Lots of non-typical action stars. It looks really promising.

7. I really like John David Washington, excited for him.

8. Another brilliant movie released at the beginning of a decade ugh his mind.

POPGASM, Laurence, Someboy and 2 others like this.
  9. Interesting, as I'd rank Interstellar higher than Inception. I didn't like Inception.

10. JDW is a proper chip off the old block, isn't he? Charisma for days. Hopefully he starts racking up Oscar nominations/wins too.

I like some of Nolan's films better than others and a couple of them definitely have issues, but I can't say I've ever walked out at the end feeling unsatisfied.

MarlonBrando86 likes this.
  11. There was a 10 minute scene from Tenet played before the screening of Star Wars I went to the other day. No idea what was going on but it was utterly thrilling. I cannot wait for this movie!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.