Terror Jr - Unfortunately, Terror Jr (Debut Album) | Page 40 | The Popjustice Forum

Terror Jr - Unfortunately, Terror Jr (Debut Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Blackout 2.0, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Yeah, not going to think about the video but the song rules. Big ole’ bop I didn’t know I needed so badly.

Josh K, slaybellz and elektroxx like this.
  2. Fun is a big ol' yas from me.

slaybellz and elektroxx like this.
  3. Fun is the everything a Bop City should be.

elektroxx likes this.
  4. Why isn't it on Spotify though?

5. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

ddd I love the video. Very "art student's failed attempt at starting a creepypasta".

6. The song isn't on Spotify... Why?

7. They're releasing it on other platforms in a week, apparently. Really weird plan, I think.
    Regardless, Fun is... well, fun. Very Bop City, and while it wasn't as immediate for me as actual BC content like Little White Bars and Deathwish, it's grown on me pretty quickly.

elektroxx likes this.
  8. That really is a weird plan. It's like the opposite of most strategies of dropping songs onto streaming and then dropping the video later.

enricll and chaychay7 like this.
  9. "Fun" is finally on streaming, y'all. And its cover art is terrifying.

superultra, Hyrulian, Jersey and 5 others like this.
  10. Okay this is a bop! Fav track since 925.

elektroxx likes this.
  11. Was looking through my vinyls and seeing Bopular made me lament how Unfortunately, Terror Jr. never got a pressing. Not an album I return to frequently, but it's such a wonderful body of work and would've sounded amazing on vinyl.

12. Due to current circumstances, this hits differently.

SlowGinFizzzz and enricll like this.
  13. They were just ahead of their time.

elektroxx likes this.
  14. I'm revisiting Unfortunately, Terror Jr and falling in love with it again. They really managed to overcome Felix leaving the group, worked with a bunch of totally different producers and writers (from the 'Despacito' writers to Joel Little) while still sounding like Terror Jr. The stuff they've released since they went indie has been very hit or miss for me, but at least they were able to release one truly great debut album.

Also, I looove how Lisa uses and sings the word 'bitch' throughout their discography lol

OspreyQueen likes this.
  15. Natalia Kills <3

16. I miss them

17. I can’t say I like it more than “Fun” but it’s cute.

slaybellz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.