Terror Jr - Unfortunately, Terror Jr (Debut Album) | Page 41 | The Popjustice Forum

Terror Jr - Unfortunately, Terror Jr (Debut Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Blackout 2.0, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Kinda boring... I want to hear the one from the trailer.

2. It’s one of their more underwhelming efforts, sadly.

3. It really is kind of underwhelming... and short. I could see it growing on me, though.

4. Not them paying homage to their best song with that release date.

Jersey and elektroxx like this.
  5. Not me thinking the whole project was dropping and not just a single ddd. The font on the cover is so illegible I thought it said "Welcome to Rancho Catastrophe".

elektroxx and ally mcbeal like this.
  6. A real return to form.

elektroxx and lushLuck like this.
  7. Extremely generic but at least this one bops. Definitely their best since Pretty/Terrified.

lushLuck likes this.
  8. I hate the vocal production on all their songs lately. They did a great job on Fun and then everything after has been bad again.

9. It's cute but the production doesn't go hard enough. Feels a bit limp.

10. I don’t understand how they’ve lost literally all momentum.

lushLuck likes this.
  11. Would It Make You Feel Better needs a tiny bit more bass but I like the disco-house direction for them.

lushLuck, elektroxx and slaybellz like this.
  12. I stand by this comment but the song slaps

lushLuck likes this.
  13. I like them, but did they really have it before?

superultra, elektroxx and Andy French like this.
  14. I feel like they did? The whole mystery of not knowing who the singer was (isit Kylie? Lol) plus Come First has like nearly 100m streams and 3 strikes nearly 40m... they can’t scrape a million streams on a track anymore.

**edit**

Just to mention I’ve always thought of them to be in comparison with Allie X. I got into them both the same time and they were both pulling in similar numbers but then Allie continued to grow and they didn’t which might be skewing my view.

15. There's simply been a noticeable drop in quality since Felix left. Sure, Sad Sad Girl and a handful of Unfortunately tracks were great, and I loved Bones last year, but overall they just haven't delivered liked they used to during the Bop City days.

Hyrulian and lushLuck like this.
  16. I loved Enemies too - but yeh I agree. Unfortunately was good but not as good and the songs since have been shaky.

17. Aside from "Straight From The Bottle," I've found their material to be equally as strong as when Felix was involved. But I'm a stan, so maybe I'm biased.

18. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

Would It Make You Feel Better is a bop but there’s something...weirdly hollow about it? It feels like a remixed version of itself, as if they realised their streams were lagging and decided to slap a 4x4 beat on their new song at the last minute.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.