Terror Jr - Unfortunately, Terror Jr | Page 39 | The Popjustice Forum

Terror Jr - Unfortunately, Terror Jr

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Blackout 2.0, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Bop 3 was the weakest entry in the Bop City trilogy, in my opinion.

I wasn't the biggest fan of Come Outside And Break Your Heart, aside from "9 2 5," so "Mona Lisa" is a welcome return to form for me.

Ghetto Boy likes this.
  2. Also, can someone host a Terror Jr rate? Please and thank you.

3. Just because I pay Bop City 2 dust doesn't mean I'm not a "Sweatpants" stan.

4. Bop 3 has IDK+IDC, Fight and Fuck, and Lifeline so NO

enricll likes this.
  5. And Bop City has "Come First," "Pray," "Sugar," "Super Powers" and "3 Strikes" and Bop City 2 has "Appreciation," "Caramel," "Death Wish," "Heartbreaks," "Sweatpants" and "Terrible."

6. My issue with Bop City 3 is that she had rosemary in her teeth from the chicken last night. Floss please Lisa.

7. 3 Strikes
    Sugar
    Personal

A trinity.

8. She says rosemary in my throat, can’t floss that!

9. I’m honestly still slayed by Caramel every time I listen to it. I know the lyrics might try a little too hard for some but for me it’s iconically quotable.

10. Mona Lisa isn't bad... I feel like the best way to describe it is Terror Jr. Bop City 1-lite -- reminds me a bit of something between Sugar (especially with the chorus part) and Truth? Maybe I'll get a better fix on it with more listens.

11. They should have never left Bop City

lushLuck, Jersey, enricll and 2 others like this.
  13. One thing that I'll never ever bond with anybody in real life over is Terror Jr. It's like the occupied a huge pop culture part of my life.

I could quite Lisa's lyrics all day and I listen to them all the time.

But I have never met any gay or straight person in real life who knows who I'm talking about.

Mikal and elektroxx like this.

14. Sounds like that delicious, nutritious, good old fashioned, classic Terror Jr. I want it right now, please.

15. A bop, but visually, a nightmare.

enricll likes this.
  16. Why does the production give me L.A. Love by Fergie? ddd still living for it!

17. Fun music video:

18. Nn they could've kept that video. Song is great.

heavymetalGAGA and elektroxx like this.
  19. A whole bop but jesus lord that video is terrifying

elektroxx and Hyrulian like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.