Terror Jr - Unfortunately, Terror Jr | Page 45 | The Popjustice Forum

Terror Jr - Unfortunately, Terror Jr

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Blackout 2.0, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Too Soon is one of their best!

4Roses and elektroxx like this.
  2. Whatever criticisms you can throw at them a lack of work ethic definitely isn’t one of them.

3. The way that I prefer "Too Soon" to a majority of their most recent album.

collxtion and lushLuck like this.
  4. I actually really liked the most recent album dddd Rainbows Over Russia, Flatline, Running from the Sun, Supernaturelle, Bloody Waters, Fun and Would It Make You Feel Better. That’s like more than half and I don’t think the others were bad just not very captivating.

enricll, ePoise and daninternational like this.
  5. They’ve got another song out Friday Ready or Not with Umru and Melvv. I know we complain that some of their songs are patchy but considering they haven’t had a breath since 2016 it’s quite astonishing.

Jersey and SlowGinFizzzz like this.
  6. Umru? Consider me PERCHED!

Jones322, enricll and Jersey like this.
    lushLuck and Jones322 like this.
  8. Quite obsessed with 'Too Soon'. The pre-chorus and those guitar licks are delicious.

elektroxx and lushLuck like this.
  9. Whoa, just heard 'Ready or Not'. Imagine if this was their single.

elektroxx likes this.
  10. New merch store with a Rancho Catastrophe vinyl. I know what I'm doing with my next check!

SlowGinFizzzz likes this.
  11. Whew thank you, preordered! The mock-up looks really cute!

chaychay7 likes this.
  12. It really does, and no problem! I love Rancho Catastrophe a lot, and I already have Bopular on vinyl, so I really don't have a reason to not order.

13. Hoping this reinvigorates some of the hype that was completely torpedoed by their last album. It feels like a lifetime ago I was wearing the fuck out of Bop City 1/2.

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.